1+1=2; 2+1=3; ...and so it goes, I think.

Discussion in 'National | Emerald Club' started by 2soonold, Aug 30, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. 2soonold
    Original Member

2soonold Gold Member

Status Points:
    When Enterprise rentals began to count toward status with National's Emerald Club, I though that was a very good thing. What could possibly go wrong?:rolleyes:
    Well, if I knew then what I know now, I would have done a better job of looking after all my National and Enterprise receipts.
    My suggestion is that if you think you are close to Executive or Elite call the Member Services to verify your actual number of rentals.
    At one point, I was thinking they had shorted me one rental:mad:; and then today I find they have me listed for 3 more rentals than I've made, by their own records.:confused:
    The truth is out there ... somewhere.:D

2. Sweet Willie
    Original Member

Sweet Willie Gold Member

Status Points:
    so true. I'm firmly in EE territory this year but in years past, I'm pretty sure that I earned EE due to their mistake.

3. 2soonold
    Original Member

2soonold Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yep. Got an email today stating that my numbers had been corrected. Called Member Services and we all finally seem to be in agreement.:)

miles and smiles likes this.
  4. miles and smiles
    Original Member

miles and smiles Gold Member

Status Points:
    I'm impressed with your mathematics. When did you learn to add such large numbers?
    Do you tutor? :D

P.S. Glad you got this straightened out with them.

2soonold likes this.
  5. JennB
    Original Member

JennB Gold Member

Status Points:
    Opposite for me. I missed EE last year because a long rental was somehow charged as an Alamo rental. No clue how since my res was National and it came from the National lot. They didn't help me out at all with it.

I'm already EE this year and next though.