1,000 miles booking bonus at DL.com

Discussion in 'Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles' started by penumpang, Jul 7, 2011.  |  Print Topic

1. penumpang
    Original Member

penumpang Gold Member

Status Points:
    I got this in my email and it appears to be targeted, but give it a try anyway:

http://dmn.delta.com/ace_offers/ourbestfaresJUL2011/

YOU'LL ALWAYS GET OUR BEST FARES AT DELTA.COM AND—FOR A LIMITED TIME—1,000 BONUS MILES, TOO.

Book at delta.com and see your bonus miles (and the benefits) really add up. You'll earn 1,000 bonus miles when you register within 60 days and book and fly within 90 days.

You'll also earn a $100 e-certificate toward a Delta Vacations® getaway. Delta Vacations offers over 250 of the most popular destinations. Plus, when you book a Delta Vacations getaway, you can earn another 7,500 bonus miles in addition to credited flight miles.

Terms & Conditions

Eligibility:
    Only members who receive this communication directly from Delta Air Lines are eligible to participate in this offer. This offer is non-transferable. To participate in this offer, eligible members must register online by September 7, 2011. Members must register for this offer before taking a qualifying flight to be eligible for bonus miles.

Validity:
    Purchase and fly one qualifying Delta marketed and operated flight at delta.com between July 7 and October 7, 2011, and earn 1,000 bonus miles. A qualifying flight includes any Delta or

Delta Connection® carrier flight. Codeshare flights operated by carriers other than the Delta Connection carriers are excluded from this offer. Bonus miles do not count toward
    Medallion® qualification or Million Miler™ status.

Mileage:
    Earn a one-time 1,000-mile bonus for purchasing a qualifying flight at delta.com.

Travel Period:
    Travel must be between July 7 and October 7, 2011. All travel must be completed by October 7, 2011.

Additional Restrictions:
    Bonus miles will post to the SkyMiles account of the qualifying member 4-6 weeks following the end of the promotion (October 7, 2011). Taxes and fees for Award Travel are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is booked. Award Travel seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Hotel and rental car additions are subject to the terms and conditions of the service provider. All SkyMiles program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit Membership Guide & Program Rules. Offer void where prohibited by law. Other restrictions may apply. Offer subject to change.

Promotional Reference Code:
    Please refer Delta customer service representative to 97061660.

2. flyingdawg
    Original Member

flyingdawg Gold Member

Status Points:
    Rock.

But thx for the post.

3. jmrich1432
    Original Member

jmrich1432 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Another rock....

4. flamingo

flamingo Gold Member

Status Points:
    Yes... It is targeted. My DL account works & my wife does not work :(

5. jhflau11
    Original Member

jhflau11 Silver Member

Status Points:
    Another rock

6. Mike1625
    Original Member

Mike1625 Silver Member

Status Points:
    while i got a rock, thanks to the op, I always appreciate to know and give it a try.

7. DJP_707
    Original Member

DJP_707 Silver Member

Status Points:
    We are sorry, the SkyMiles number entered is not eligible for this promotion. This offer was created specifically for the SkyMiles member who received the promotion and only the SkyMiles number listed on the promotion piece may be registered. The offer may not be transferred to other SkyMiles members.

Thank you for your interest and click here for other promotional opportunities.

8. techguru
    Original Member

techguru Silver Member

Status Points:
    Yeah rock here too...suppose I used delta.com too much what if I goto expedia, and come back later ;-)

9. BostonGator

BostonGator Silver Member

Status Points:
    Rock here as well

jmrich1432 likes this.
  10. Delta Points
    Original Member

Delta Points Silver Member

Status Points: