1,000 Free Hilton HHonors Points

Discussion in 'General Discussion | Credit Cards' started by satman40, Mar 13, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    Please note this is not a Credit Card offer, but many HHPoints are from CC, so I will post it here. My hope is to help a point chaser.,

Last month it came out that Hilton HHonors would be awarding 1,000 bonus points if you changed your password. However, they ended up not being quite ready at that time, but they are now ready to go! To make accounts more secure, they are requiring all members to update their passwords away from a pin number and to a 8 character password by April 1, but if you do it by March 25th you get 1,000 bonus HHonors points!

Kalboz and Espan like this.
  2. DTWBOB

DTWBOB Silver Member

Status Points:
    satman40 likes this.
  3. euromannn
    Original Member

euromannn Gold Member

Status Points:

Heard this is very difficult to get the points due to Hilton web site problems.

FLyertalk discusses this and says the hassle of applying isn't worth it!

satman40 likes this.
  4. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    OK, SORRY ABOUT THAT, have not tried it yet, so don't know for sure.

We recently stayed at a Hilton in Istanbul, at a Medical conference, it was free company paid for it, like much of our travel.

We did flash the card and gained some perks, but the Hotel would not take our money, since the conference was picking up the tab.

I still like to pick up points, Kind of like planting a garden, amazing how things grow, when I was a kid 3 cents would buy you a candy bar..

Dublin_rfk likes this.
  5. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    It is all about the points. I would still do this without the points but I wouldn't be as happy or generous.
    It's really nice to be that "guy" that everyone knows that they can ask if the need a room (or advise on a hotel) or help with an airline ticket in an emergency.

satman40 likes this.
  6. satman40

satman40 Gold Member

Status Points:
    You got that right about the generous part, We have given so many trips and rooms away,

And every point was gained a little but at a time, just like the seed that grow the large tomatoes

You can tell I am ready for winter to end, and the warmt if summer to begin.

Dublin_rfk likes this.
  7. Dublin_rfk

Dublin_rfk Gold Member

Status Points:
    You and me both. This is the first year in several that I haven't spent a few weeks near the equator (for work) and I miss it. Most likely head south this summer, HA HA.

satman40 likes this.