“You’re Our Only First Class Passengers Today”

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Jun 27, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Ah, there aren't many phrases which I like hearing more than that. While first class air travel is awesome, there's something which still gets me outrageously excited when I'm the only first class passenger. Over the course of well over a hundred international first class segments, it's something which has happened fewer than a dozen times. Let me step back a second. Originally I was supposed to fly home from Europe to the US today, though my mom and I decided to return Wednesday, given that I wasn't feeling well at all, and I wanted to see my doctor in the US. It was Tuesday when we made the decision to fly home early, so I had a look at award space. There's no better time to book Lufthansa first class awards than the day before departure. We literally had our pick of flights -- there were two first class seats available to Houston, Miami, Chicago, New York, etc. The post “You’re Our Only First Class Passengers Today” appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...