“I” Bought Someone $7,000 In Airline Tickets For Christmas – Apparently

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Dec 26, 2014.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    Christmas is certainly a time for giving and I always enjoy doing that. However, I always prefer that I am the one that decides to actually do the giving! Instead, “I” apparently bought someone $7,000 in airline tickets for Christmas this year! Apparently, “I” Bought $7,000 In Airline Tickets As A Gift… Backing up, here is what happened. I got an e-mail from Chase fraud alert system yesterday informing me that there was a suspicious purchase (on my Sapphire Preferred) and they wanted me to verify that I made it or did not make it. It was for the amount of $35 to a charity. Well, of course I start wondering if there was some donation I made at some point that I forgot to uncheck for recurring donations or something like that. Chase includes in the e-mail big YES or NO buttons that allow you to just quickly clear the potential fraud risk out of the way. Since I wasn’t sure what it was and did not want to leave some charity... The post “I” Bought Someone $7,000 In Airline Tickets For Christmas – Apparently appeared first on Running with Miles.

Continue reading...