“How DARE You Associate Yourself With The Gulf Carriers!”

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 26, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

As most of you probably know by now, there’s a battle going on between the “big three” US airlines and the “big three” Middle Eastern carriers. I’ve shared my thoughts about why the US carriers can’t compete with the Gulf carriers under the current system. And I think the US carriers are right for expressing their grievances, regardless of whether anything comes of it or not. The problem is that while I think the US airlines have a point, they're doing such a horrible job expressing themselves. It started off with Delta’s CEO, Richard Anderson, linking the “big three” Middle Eastern carriers to 9/11. And it hasn't gotten better from there. Yesterday "Americans For Fair Skies" put out a press release responding to Emirates' new Dubai to Orlando route, which seemed more like a middle school smear campaign than anything else. The post “How DARE You Associate Yourself With The Gulf Carriers!” appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...