“Americans For Fair Skies” Chimes In On Emirates’ New Orlando Flight

Discussion in 'Blogstand' started by BoardingArea, Mar 25, 2015.  |  Print Topic

1. BoardingArea

BoardingArea News Feed

Status Points:
    There's a battle going on between the "big three" US airlines and the "big three" Middle Eastern carriers. I've shared my thoughts about why the US carriers can't compete with the Gulf carriers under the current system. And I think the US carriers are right for expressing their grievances, regardless of whether anything comes of it or not. That being said, what's truly shameful is how the US carriers are choosing to make their case. It started off with Delta's CEO, Richard Anderson, linking the "big three" Middle Eastern carriers to 9/11. Unfortunately it hasn't gotten much better from there. The US carriers have set up some political action committees through which to voice their concerns, and they're being run more like middle school smear campaigns than organizations actually looking to create change. The post “Americans For Fair Skies” Chimes In On Emirates’ New Orlando Flight appeared first on One Mile at a Time.

Continue reading...