Silver

Looks like it's available again!

http://www.pointscashmiles.com - In Pursuit of Points, Miles and More

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 30, 2012 8:18 pm
southender
(@southender)
Silver

PointsCashMiles, post: 1552545, member: 81763 wrote: Looks like it's available again!

caught it this time- sometimes it is good to be trapped in front of a computer!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 30, 2012 8:30 pm
Mikus33
(@mikus33)
Silver

southender, post: 1552565, member: 3080 wrote: caught it this time- sometimes it is good to be trapped in front of a computer!

Where do you go to check availability so I can save it as a bookmark?

Edit: Nevermind, I reread the FAQ page and found it. I'm now a MP Premium member 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 3:04 am
viguera
(@viguera)

I'm curious now... I remember Randy saying a similar offer didn't do so well before. I wonder what the numbers are like for this offer here on MP.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 3:52 am
booyaa
(@booyaa)
Silver

I requested my Hyatt Platinum card after my status changed and I received the packet today! With a Platinum Extras Certificate! Woohoo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 3:53 am
The Extra Mile
(@the-extra-mile)

We are trying to connect with people interested in donating FF miles to our non-profit organization. Our mission is that we collect frequent flyer miles from people who don’t need them and provide them to people who desperately do, to visit terminally ill loved ones with cancer. Please check out our website www.thextramile.org, our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thextramileorg and on twitter at @thextramileorg. Thank you so much for your support.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 4:22 am
mht_flyer
(@mht_flyer)

My Hyatt Plat credentials arrived today. Got a new National exec card last week.

Only thing pending is the 2k UA miles, but I'd guess another couple of weeks before I see those post.

UA 1k 1 Million Miler// IHG Spire Ambassador //Emerald Club Executive Elite// AMTRAK // Hilton Silver // Marriott Gold

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 4:22 am
Globalflyer
(@globalflyer)
Silver

Any chance I can get the Hyatt points even though I currently do not have status with Hyatt? My understanding is that you don't get to choose but get status by default if you currently don't have it.

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 4:24 am
viguera
(@viguera)

Globalflyer wrote: Any chance I can get the Hyatt points even though I currently do not have status with Hyatt? My understanding is that you don't get to choose but get status by default if you currently don't have it.

Thanks!

Wait so you don't have status but you'd rather have the points instead of the Platinum status?

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 4:58 am
Globalflyer
(@globalflyer)
Silver

viguera, post: 1553262, member: 8917 wrote: Wait so you don't have status but you'd rather have the points instead of the Platinum status?

Yep! I have status with Marriott, Hilton and Starwood. I don't stay in Hyatt's too often and don't see myself staying in one anytime soon. I've got a few points in my Hyatt account so 2,000 points will help me get an award night.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 5:38 am
Thumbelina
(@thumbelina)
Silver

Just to be clear, if one is already Platinum with Hyatt until February 2013 and gets premium membership now, does that mean one can postpone utilizing the hyatt benefit until February 2013 (or until one year from now) and then be considered Platinum from then on for another year or must one only take the 2000 points. What if one ends up earning platinum from one's stays in 2012, then one's platinum will not "wear out" in february 2013 and I suppose one would be" forced" to accept the 2K points instead. Am I understanding this correctly? Thanking you in advance for clarifying this as I had read through about 10 pages worth but not 40.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 6:17 am
ducster
(@ducster)

I just took the plunge! We were away for awhile, and I totally missed the premium membership announcement until tonight. I saw the big banner ad on top of the homepage and just knew I had to have it. Thanks!

BTW, I love that 10% is going to charitable causes. Thumbs up (which I would do in an image, if I knew how)!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 6:22 am
viguera
(@viguera)

Thumbelina, post: 1553412, member: 1783 wrote: Just to be clear, if one is already Platinum with Hyatt until February 2013 and gets premium membership now, does that mean one can postpone utilizing the hyatt benefit until February 2013 (or until one year from now) and then be considered Platinum from then on for another year or must one only take the 2000 points. What if one ends up earning platinum from one's stays in 2012, then one's platinum will not "wear out" in february 2013 and I suppose one would be" forced" to accept the 2K points instead. Am I understanding this correctly? Thanking you in advance for clarifying this as I had read through about 10 pages worth but not 40.

I think the FAQ has the answers to your questions...

When do the benefits expire?

The benefits included in the Milepoint Premium Membership package can be activated at any time up to 12 months from your date of purchase, except where otherwise stated.

Can I hold off on claiming the Hyatt benefit until my current Hyatt status expires?

Yes. Though you are welcome to claim your Premium Membership awards immediately upon purchase, you are equally welcome to delay your claim to ensure you receive Hyatt Platinum status, rather than the points.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 6:24 am
mtlfire
(@mtlfire)

viguera, post: 1553195, member: 8917 wrote: I'm curious now... I remember Randy saying a similar offer didn't do so well before. I wonder what the numbers are like for this offer here on MP.

Randy was talking about a similar promotion on FT many years ago. I'm pretty sure back on the posts he here mentioned something in the order of a few thousand on MP? Given how fast it sold out the first time, I'm pretty sure it more than met expectations here. But I'll let him chime in if he cares to clarify more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 10:26 am
DJP_707
(@djp_707)
Silver

kansaskeith, post: 1550461, member: 38760 wrote: Hyatt 'Platinum' card arrived via USPS this afternoon, a couple weeks after the status upgrade showed online. Included the same "Platinum Extras" certificate that I believe "regular" 'Platinum' members get with their cards -- choice of: (1) Hyatt Hotels (not Resorts) Regency or Grand Club upgrade; or Hyatt Hotels and Resorts (2) Food and Beverage Amenity at a check-in or (3) 1,000 bonus points for lunch or dinner dining, with stay not required; or (4) Complimentary Beverage at Hyatt Place or Hyatt House. Nice.

Mine too! I'm very impressed so far with Hyatt, they are right on the ball. I can't wait to start using my status.

Never shop without checking EvReward - Never purchase without getting your Share or
Platinum Ambassador HHonnorsDiamond VIP Platinum

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 31, 2012 2:13 pm
Page 67 / 93