Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Any news about Premium Membership P3?  

Page 92 / 105
  RSS
RCTP
 RCTP
(@rctp)
Silver

DrinkingCoffee, post: 2669901, member: 136594 wrote: Inquiring minds want to know. 🙂

My post is actually more of a rhetorical one as I suppose the Oct party might be the actual release of P(x).

Maybe the LM promo is a beta.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2015 2:07 am
DrinkingCoffee
(@drinkingcoffee)
Silver

RCTP, post: 2669952, member: 141780 wrote: My post is actually more of a rhetorical one as I suppose the Oct party might be the actual release of P(x).

Maybe the LM promo is a beta.

Good point.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2015 2:20 am
adrianors
(@adrianors)
Silver

Brave New World.. 🙂

| Diamond | Emerald | forever

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2015 2:42 am
bez7
 bez7
(@bez7)

jackplum, post: 2668913, member: 9518 wrote: It's nice to see Inside Flyer return!

Seems a lot slower than MilePoint...plus I miss the user specific section on the header bar.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2015 2:39 pm
eponymous_coward
(@eponymous_coward)

P(x) sponsored by Emirates

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2015 5:43 pm
GenevaFlyer
(@genevaflyer)

You ask, someone plays:

[MEDIA=youtube]kwYr4LAIUjk[/MEDIA]

GenevaFlyer

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”Henry Miller

Join the InsideFlyer KIVA team today!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2015 5:26 pm
bez7
 bez7
(@bez7)

[MEDIA=youtube]CQFEY9RIRJA[/MEDIA]

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 7, 2015 9:12 pm
RCTP
 RCTP
(@rctp)
Silver

I miss the notifications that I'll receive for posts that i was previously following. Or is there another way to this that the tech-stupid me did not know?

MP app is down too. 🙁

I wonder how will the organisers react to gate crashers for ther Oct party. Will there be Dom Perignon and Krug?

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 10, 2015 12:23 am
Pizzaman
(@pizzaman)
Admin

RCTP, post: 2672401, member: 141780 wrote: I miss the notifications that I'll receive for posts that i was previously following. Or is there another way to this that the tech-stupid me did not know?

MP app is down too. 🙁

I wonder how will the organisers react to gate crashers for ther Oct party. Will there be Dom Perignon and Krug?

You should still receive notifications. I had a few threads that it seemed to "break" for during the update but they seem to be right now. If you're still having issues, please post on the tech forum so we can have someone look at it.

The app has been submitted to Apple for approval. Hoping that will happen soon.

A guy named Dom I know from Brooklyn will be supplying the Krewg. 😉

I don't have much to say, but you can usually find me saying it here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 10, 2015 1:53 am
RCTP
 RCTP
(@rctp)
Silver

Pizzaman, post: 2672422, member: 24 wrote: You should still receive notifications. I had a few threads that it seemed to "break" for during the update but they seem to be right now. If you're still having issues, please post on the tech forum so we can have someone look at it.

The app has been submitted to Apple for approval. Hoping that will happen soon.

A guy named Dom I know from Brooklyn will be supplying the Krewg. 😉

I receive notifications via email. Although what I really liked is the little red pop up at the top right hand corner of the former MP site.

I'm on Android 🙁

This "krewg" thing reminded me of my flight on SQ F 2 or 3 months back.

Upon boarding, one of the cabin crew came over and asked what would I like to drink and I told him Krug

Him: Coke?
Me: No. Krug.
Him: Coke?
Me: Krug. Do you know Krug?
Him: I'm sorry do you mean coke?
Then the other cabin crew serving the other passenger behind me popped over and told him "Krug. The passenger is asking for Krug. The Champagne."

And he went "Oh you mean Krug!"

We were all pronouncing Krug the same way throughout and I wonder what was going through his head at that point of time. Probably Coke.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 10, 2015 2:27 pm
Denny
(@denny)
Admin

RCTP, post: 2672499, member: 141780 wrote: I receive notifications via email. Although what I really liked is the little red pop up at the top right hand corner of the former MP site.

The little red pop ups are just blue and not popping up in the notification center bar top right near your profile area. We are turning them back to red soon. Sorry for the color shift. You can see the numbers are there, but they don't color, but if you hover your mouse over the icons in that bar, you'll see the blue numbers appear.

RCTP, post: 2672499, member: 141780 wrote: I'm on Android 🙁

We submit an Apple and Google App at the same time with each update. They BOTH will be coming soon once the process finishes with those app stores. Soon!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 11, 2015 6:30 am
Pizzaman
(@pizzaman)
Admin

Denny, post: 2672652, member: 36081 wrote: The little red pop ups are just blue and not popping up in the notification center bar top right near your profile area. We are turning them back to red soon. Sorry for the color shift. You can see the numbers are there, but they don't color, but if you hover your mouse over the icons in that bar, you'll see the blue numbers appear.

We submit an Apple and Google App at the same time with each update. They BOTH will be coming soon once the process finishes with those app stores. Soon!

40 posts? Jeez, Denny. You need to neglect your job and post more.

I don't have much to say, but you can usually find me saying it here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 14, 2015 3:25 pm
iolaire
(@iolaire)

For those of you attending and staying overnight you might as well try for a $2 room at the Knickerbocker hotel in Times Square.
http://theknickerbocker.com/specials/109th-anniversary

The deal will only be available on October 16 to guests who have already registered on the Knickerbocker website. There are only a limited number of $2 rooms being sold, and the rate is only good for the night of October 23, the actual anniversary of the hotel.
http://www.cntraveler.com/stories/2015-10-12/deal-of-the-day-stay-at-knickerbocker-hotel-in-nyc-for-2

Various trip reports related to traveling with dialysis and experiencing in center dialysis treatments at Traveling and in center hemodialysis

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 14, 2015 3:31 pm
Denny
(@denny)
Admin

Pizzaman, post: 2673986, member: 24 wrote: 40 posts? Jeez, Denny. You need to neglect your job and post more.

All my posts are about fixes and making people happy here. 😛

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 14, 2015 10:28 pm
iolaire
(@iolaire)

Added the event on the 23rd as a meet up at:
http://insideflyer.com/forums/threads/oct-23-2015-insideflyer-you-mean-the-world-to-us-party-nyc-new-york-ny.136455/

If you remember the specific hotel and time please let me know and I'll update it.

If you were able to secure an RSVP go ahead and please let us know on the meet up that you are coming.

Various trip reports related to traveling with dialysis and experiencing in center dialysis treatments at Traveling and in center hemodialysis

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 15, 2015 5:35 pm
Page 92 / 105