Forum

Share:

Any news about Premium Membership P3?  

Page 105 / 105
  RSS
satman40
(@satman40)

(CNN)The groundhog hath spoken! Welcome to six more weeks of winter.

On Friday morning, Punxsutawney Phil scurried out of his little marmot hole and saw his shadow.

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 2, 2018 12:59 pm
seeword
(@seeword)
Silver

HaveMilesWillTravel, post: 2795197, member: 648 wrote: Your last activity was Feb 10, 2017. Why would you think/hope that something would materialize if you like most users have declared the site for dead by not participating anymore?

Basically, it seems you come here to see if you can pick up some goodies.

Hmm .. So this is the welcoming site, is it?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 25, 2018 7:32 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Welcome,

Like you I am looking to see what is new,

Glad to see you are alive and kicking,,,

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 27, 2018 10:13 pm
Absolute99
(@absolute99)

Every time I see an email alert about this thread in my Inbox, my heart doesn't even jump with excitement any more. I just ignore it for a few hours/days, knowing that it's just a social conversation, although it's the main reminder I have to login and see if anything is new on IF...

I mean, we didn't even have the Christmas giveaway here, like the UK IF site did - although come to think about it, I think 2015 was the last year it was run on here?

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 27, 2018 11:44 pm
eponymous_coward
(@eponymous_coward)

seeword, post: 2812103, member: 89074 wrote: Hmm .. So this is the welcoming site, is it?

This site isn’t welcoming, it’s passed on! P3 is no more! It has ceased to be! This forum is expired and gone to meet its maker! P3’s a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't posted in the forum it would be pushing up the daisies! This site’s metabolic processes are now history! P3’s off the twig! P3’s kicked the bucket, it’s shuffled off this mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-FORUM!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 28, 2018 1:33 am
HaveMilesWillTravel
(@havemileswilltravel)

seeword, post: 2812103, member: 89074 wrote: Hmm .. So this is the welcoming site, is it?

It once was. It also once was active and useful. But many people drifted away and only came back to look for freebies...

I don't always drink beer, but when I do I will certainly NOT drink Bud Light.

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 29, 2018 12:18 am
William JLP
(@william-jlp)

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 31, 2018 11:15 pm
Pizzaman
(@pizzaman)
Admin

HaveMilesWillTravel, post: 2812274, member: 648 wrote: It once was. It also once was active and useful. But many people drifted away and only came back to look for freebies...

No doubt. We've struggled to come up with ways to create new methods of engagement. Bulletin boards are struggling in general. We also haven't independently figured out the next phase of engagement.

Sent from my iPhone using InsideFlyer mobile app

I don't have much to say, but you can usually find me saying it here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 1, 2018 12:48 pm
KENNECTED
(@kennected)
Silver

Pizzaman, post: 2812512, member: 24 wrote: No doubt. We've struggled to come up with ways to create new methods of engagement. Bulletin boards are struggling in general. We also haven't independently figured out the next phase of engagement.

Sent from my iPhone using InsideFlyer mobile app

Well at least you're responsive. With some site changes and social media plug ins this place could be hopping with great content. Quantity doesn't always mean quality.

Gold Gold Platinum

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 7, 2018 9:17 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Bulletin Boards are struggling,

So we will cut out some features, not respond..

If I have a business struggling, I will spend a little time and improve its street views...

If I don’t have the time or the desire, I will close it or sell it,,

The Hard thing, about The Hard thing, decisions decisions,

Waste your time, waste your life...

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2018 12:48 pm
Page 105 / 105