Notifications
Clear all

Any news about Premium Membership P3?  

Page 104 / 105
  RSS
Nitroxprt
(@nitroxprt)
Silver

Agree I am so over this-I laugh every time I see a "new" thread arrive in my in box!

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 20, 2017 4:25 pm
WilliamQ
(@williamq)

The whole travel industry is in consolidation and changing. There is probably no way to offer anything meaningful now. But putting this thread to rest might not be a bad idea.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 23, 2017 4:17 am
satman40
(@satman40)

It does seem to cost more miles, but then the miles are easier to get..

I remember when candy bars were 3 cents, but then I did not have 3 cents.

Today a million miles a year is not a problem, but to be honest home is best, the best burger is off my backyard grill...

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 27, 2017 3:52 pm
Dovster
(@dovster)

jackplum, post: 2784406, member: 9518 wrote: All right folks

When P3 arrives, it will be the best P3 ever. No one has ever seen a better P3. Anyone who says that P3 is not ready has never seen a P3. I know. I have seen P3s and this one will be fantastic. The response, once people see it, will be bigly huge. Nothing better or bigger. P2 was nothing compared to this. Everyone knows I am familiar with P no matter what form.

Pay no attention to him. It was MY turn to be in charge of P3. Only people who are deplorables supported jackplum. He wouldn't even have had a chance except that the Russians and the head of the FBI joined a Vast Right Wing Conspiracy to dirty my reputation. This was made even worse by the DNC (Dovster National Committee) sending emails to each other saying what they really thought of me and not being security-minded enough to protect those emails. What kind of idiots don't take cybersecurity seriously?

I have always been the champion of the common flyer and, if I run again, I will even go to the Rust Belt states and let the fools who live in flyover country know just how much I value them. In the meantime, I will be a strong advocate of Constitutional reform of the Electoral College so that only the states in the Northeast and the Left Coast will be eligible to vote.

He got it wrong: E=MC³

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 7, 2017 11:48 am
RCTP
 RCTP
(@rctp)
Silver

Wow this thread is still running?

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 10, 2017 7:23 am
deltagoldLass
(@deltagoldlass)
Silver

I suppose one can hope and check in. I used to love this site too! Lots of fun people and activities
Hopefully it will pick up again!

GM [SIZE=1"> LOEWS HOTELS platinum; marriott silver[/SIZE">
EMBRACE DIVERSITY!!!!!!!!! PAY IT FORWARD 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 10, 2017 10:29 am
seeword
(@seeword)
Silver

Ahhh... dropping in again...always with hope that something will have materialized by now. ....

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 12, 2017 4:46 pm
HaveMilesWillTravel
(@havemileswilltravel)

seeword, post: 2795187, member: 89074 wrote: Ahhh... dropping in again...always with hope that something will have materialized by now. ....

Your last activity was Feb 10, 2017. Why would you think/hope that something would materialize if you like most users have declared the site for dead by not participating anymore?

Basically, it seems you come here to see if you can pick up some goodies.

I don't always drink beer, but when I do I will certainly NOT drink Bud Light.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 12, 2017 6:02 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Like Trump says it will be Super Wonderful when it happens, my understanding we are working on it.

I did pick up 10,000 free SPG Points for spending an extra $10k this month, so 20k, moved them to AA got 25,000,

Nice gift from SPG AMEX,

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2017 10:53 pm
uggboy
(@uggboy)

deltagoldLass, post: 2794872, member: 61781 wrote: I suppose one can hope and check in. I used to love this site too! Lots of fun people and activities
Hopefully it will pick up again!

Ditto +1 🙂 [USER=61781]@deltagoldLass[/USER]

Cheers & Safe Travels. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2017 2:58 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

“Here” is just a few miles from Zuckerberg’s five-house compound in Palo Alto and mere blocks from Facebook’s sprawling Menlo Park headquarters. Here, on a quiet street of modest bungalows, Nicole and her husband Victor, who also works at a Facebook cafeteria, live in a two-car garage with their children, aged nine, eight and four.

Zuckerburg travels the world to see how his employees live, and all he has to do is look next door,

do you really think he cares.,

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2017 10:42 pm
WilliamQ
(@williamq)

I miss the old MilePoint community but I got the P2!!!
The two great value I got from P2 was a jumpstart in the Travel community and the complimentary WorldMate Gold membership. I gifted the HHonors Gold membership to a colleague as I already had Gold then.

As an aside... WorldMate is closed for business, using TripIt now but that is another reflection of the trval industry now...
Good market + consolidation = lesser incentives required.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 27, 2017 3:05 am
iolaire
(@iolaire)

I'm sad to see that InsideFlyer staff didn't post the
Norwegian Air Boeing 787 UNICEF Flight auction on the forum. It was on the newsstand but I exclude that.

I guess its just confirmation that this forum didn't take off and is in maintenance mode.

Various trip reports related to traveling with dialysis and experiencing in center dialysis treatments at Traveling and in center hemodialysis

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 6, 2017 4:44 pm
Pizzaman
(@pizzaman)
Admin

iolaire, post: 2799795, member: 250 wrote: I'm sad to see that InsideFlyer staff didn't post the
Norwegian Air Boeing 787 UNICEF Flight auction on the forum. It was on the newsstand but I exclude that.

I guess its just confirmation that this forum didn't take off and is in maintenance mode.

Iolaire, it's a valid point. This auction isn't being run by IF. MegaDO is a separate entity with a different ownership structure from IF. It definitely seemed a newsworthy item c hence why it was put in the news section.

Thx for your comments and for posting it in the forums.

I don't have much to say, but you can usually find me saying it here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 6, 2017 6:41 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

:confused::cool::confused:

ATTENTION we are coming up on GROUNDHOG DAY, anything NEW...

:D:D:D

The Devil made me post this...:rolleyes:

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 12, 2018 2:44 am
Page 104 / 105