Clear all

Any news about Premium Membership P3?  

Page 100 / 105
  RSS
RCTP
 RCTP
(@rctp)
Silver

Mark, post: 2729425, member: 85021 wrote: What were we talking about here again? I can't remember...

Something about donkeys, penguins and unicorns I believe..

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 3, 2016 9:48 pm
Kalboz
(@kalboz)

Mark, post: 2729425, member: 85021 wrote: What were we talking about here again? I can't remember...

Freebies, gratis, the promised land ... 😀

Our travel diaries on flickr

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 4, 2016 12:06 pm
Randy Petersen
(@randy-petersen)
Admin

You might not have noticed but i just changed my status message ... just sayin'.

Have a great day and for what it's worth ... behind this post is a guy that loves what he does for frequent flyers, so contact me anytime.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 4, 2016 11:33 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Ding...

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 5, 2016 10:27 pm
eponymous_coward
(@eponymous_coward)

I still want it renamed "P DukeNukemForever".

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 6, 2016 6:21 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Dong

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 7, 2016 3:23 pm
eponymous_coward
(@eponymous_coward)

Huh. 41 days later... and all quiet on the Western Front.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 15, 2016 10:09 pm
eponymous_coward
(@eponymous_coward)

Huh. 41 days later... and all quiet on the Western Front.

Can't say I blame anyone; IF's board gets less action these days than a modestly busy airline forum on FT.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 15, 2016 10:10 pm
WilliamQ
(@williamq)

The travel industry is in the boom.
Hotels are having high occupancy, planes are oversold left and right...
They do not need more elites whom they would have to reward.
They can barely cope with regular customers who pay the same (or more) and expect less.
Without packaged status, P3 / P4 would be a harder sell.
Can't say it is an easy job.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 16, 2016 3:37 am
Pizzaman
(@pizzaman)
Admin

It's not an easy job and I wish we hadn't made public commitments to launch it. Everyone is working hard to try and pull something together.

I don't have much to say, but you can usually find me saying it here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2016 2:33 am
eponymous_coward
(@eponymous_coward)

Pizzaman, post: 2738512, member: 24 wrote: It's not an easy job and I wish we hadn't made public commitments to launch it. Everyone is working hard to try and pull something together.

I have to agree. The history of this over the years is overpromise and underdeliver, which is exactly the opposite approach you want (underpromise and overdeliver).

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 17, 2016 2:02 pm
jackplum
(@jackplum)

Pizzaman, post: 2738512, member: 24 wrote: It's not an easy job and I wish we hadn't made public commitments to launch it. Everyone is working hard to try and pull something together.

I think, after this amount of time, that 'commitments' in public or private do not matter.

Just throw us a bone - or a donut in your case

For the record, I am willing to forego the penguin and pony in exchange for Hilton Diamond status -

PM/KM Charter Member Platinum Ambassador Gold

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 19, 2016 10:56 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

I already have Hilton Diamond Status, they are giving it away, IHG Match...March 2018, good to go....

'And you missed donut week also...:rolleyes:

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2016 1:08 am
RCTP
 RCTP
(@rctp)
Silver

satman40, post: 2738998, member: 141424 wrote: I already have Hilton Diamond Status, they are giving it away, IHG Match...March 2018, good to go....

There was a donut week???

How the @#&% did I miss that???

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2016 1:19 am
RCTP
 RCTP
(@rctp)
Silver

satman40, post: 2738998, member: 141424 wrote: I already have Hilton Diamond Status, they are giving it away, IHG Match...March 2018, good to go....

There was a donut week???

How the @#&% did I miss that???

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 20, 2016 1:19 am
Page 100 / 105