In our "A Conversation with ..." live chat series, InsideFlyer members enjoy an opportunity to have their questions answered by many of the most prominent leaders in the travel industry. The guests, and the topics covered, are reflective of InsideFlyer's goal to provide all frequent flyers and business travelers access to the information needed to improve their travel experience and enjoy unique access to these travel leaders.
Kip Hawley, former TSA Administrator and co-author of a recently published book titled, "Permanent Emergency - Inside the TSA and the Fight for the Future of American Security", chatted with InsideFlyer members on May 9, 2012 and answered questions about the past, present and future of the TSA and airport security.
- A Conversation with Nils Lindhe, SAS Vice President Loyalty (EuroBonus)
- A Conversation with Jeff Zidell (Hyatt) & Scott Voeller (MGM)
- A Conversation with American Airlines AAdvantage - Suzanne Rubin
- A Conversation with Kip Hawley
- A Conversation with Hyatt Gold Passport
- A Conversation with Southwest Rapid Rewards
- A Conversation with American Airlines AAdvantage