In our "A Conversation with ..." live chat series, InsideFlyer members enjoy an opportunity to have their questions answered by many of the most prominent leaders in the travel industry. The guests, and the topics covered, are reflective of InsideFlyer's goal to provide all frequent flyers and business travelers access to the information needed to improve their travel experience and enjoy unique access to these travel leaders.
On November 9, 2011 we were pleased to welcome Jeff Zidell, Vice President of the Hyatt Gold Passport Loyalty Program. Jeff chatted with InsideFlyer members and answered questions about the past, present and future of the Gold Passport program.
- A Conversation with Nils Lindhe, SAS Vice President Loyalty (EuroBonus)
- A Conversation with Jeff Zidell (Hyatt) & Scott Voeller (MGM)
- A Conversation with American Airlines AAdvantage - Suzanne Rubin
- A Conversation with Kip Hawley
- A Conversation with Hyatt Gold Passport
- A Conversation with Southwest Rapid Rewards
- A Conversation with American Airlines AAdvantage