Posted : December 16, 2018 2:50 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

to @concerto ..................??????

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 16, 2018 2:50 pm
Concerto
(@concerto)

Just popping in to say a quick hello and Happy Holidays to all. Been very busy here with my move to Edmonton and, considering the horrible changes to IF, I doubt I'll be back to the FL very much in the future. Even the apps are no longer working so all I can see is a death knell for InsideFlyer.

"Don't be afraid of change... because it is leading you to a new beginning." [Joyce Meyer]

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 16, 2018 2:56 pm
Betty Boop
(@betty-boop)

Thanks for that hint Chimpy....I have been so busy I didn't have time to work on this but your hint help so popping in to say high to everyone.

B. Boop an AA ExPlt one last time! Did it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 16, 2018 9:25 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 1:38 am
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 1:38 am
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

have i stumbled in yet?

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 1:40 am
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

have i stumbled in yet?

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 1:40 am
travelingmore
(@travelingmore)

Great to see you here, Concerto - and to see all !!!    What a time these last few weeks;  crazy and disappointing for the site, and this forum.   Very glad to see all -

Continued best wishes, Concerto, with the move and all -- I truly hope that we will still be able to see you here from time to time -  we have all been together for awhile.  Wishing you the best with the challenges of the move -  😀 .

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 1:29 pm
travelingmore
(@travelingmore)
Posted by: Chimpy

Good m/a/e everyone, good to see there are some that managed to make it back. 🙂 

Hi Chimpy - very glad to see you here - who knows what the heck happened, but it was tough trying to figure it out .  Changes to profiles?  darn, because we all have such a history here.

The best to you for the day and the week -- Cheers 

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 1:32 pm
travelingmore
(@travelingmore)
Posted by: About Again 2

have i stumbled in yet?

Hi AA -  you made it back !   Glad to see familiar "faces" here -  too much grief with the site in the past few weeks.......  I hope your day and week go well - Cheers to you  😀 .

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 1:33 pm
travelingmore
(@travelingmore)
Posted by: Kalboz
Posted by: travelingmore

Good day to all, hopefully soon to be returning the FL Lounge -- happy holiday month, and wishing good weather and good times to all  😀 .

I hope our friends will come back soon although these changes to the worse for the IF website are tiring and should stop!

Hi Kalboz - the posters are back !   The forum seems to working now -- wishing you a good day and good week  😀 .

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 1:35 pm
travelingmore
(@travelingmore)
Posted by: Betty Boop

Thanks for that hint Chimpy....I have been so busy I didn't have time to work on this but your hint help so popping in to say high to everyone.

Greetings, Betty -  great to see you and all here.  Wishing you the best with holiday madness -cheers  😀 .

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 1:36 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

hope the move has gone smoothly C.....

has Shammy settled in well? 😀 

@concerto

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2018 6:15 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

here here @concerto