Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The FL* Lounge - Part 6 (VI)  

Page 1613 / 1633
  RSS
About Again
(@about-again)

Chimpy, post: 2817386, member: 1096 wrote: One for AA.:)

The Australian Royal Mint Has Just Issued AC/DC 50c and $5 Coins

http://www.noise11.com/news/the-australian-royal-mint-has-just-issued-ac-dc-50c-and-5-coins-20181002

nice:) pretty expensive, $130 for the $5 coin?:eek:

design looks great, love the $5 coin.

[INDENT]when we hit 27,233 posts in FL 6 we hit the half a million posts for the FL Lounges.

including the c.10K posts in the Trump For President FL Lounge, we've already hit the half a million posts.

https://insideflyer.com/forums/threads/fl-trump-for-president-lounge.133828/page-398[/INDENT]

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 3, 2018 8:34 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

Concerto, post: 2817395, member: 3202 wrote: Just popping in to wish DoubleA a very Happy Birthday. I hope you have a wonderful celebration. 🙂

thanks C....

have had a lovely birthday:)

hope all's going well with your big move plans, do you have a date for when you move?

[INDENT]when we hit 27,233 posts in FL 6 we hit the half a million posts for the FL Lounges.

including the c.10K posts in the Trump For President FL Lounge, we've already hit the half a million posts.

https://insideflyer.com/forums/threads/fl-trump-for-president-lounge.133828/page-398[/INDENT]

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 3, 2018 8:36 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

Chimpy, post: 2817400, member: 1096 wrote: Happy Birthday About Again.:)

thanks Chimpy:)

you must be about to pack, getting excited:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 3, 2018 8:38 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

Kalboz, post: 2817401, member: 442 wrote: Happy Birthday [USER=146908]@About Again[/USER] 🙂

[MEDIA=youtube]o9mmqZCEwmA[/MEDIA]

thanks Kal:)

nice track.............:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 3, 2018 8:39 pm
Chimpy
(@chimpy)

About Again, post: 2817408, member: 146908 wrote: thanks Chimpy:)

you must be about to pack, getting excited:)

I will probably pack this weekend.:)

Don't Dream It - Be It

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 3, 2018 9:28 pm
Chimpy
(@chimpy)

Chimpy, post: 2817411, member: 1096 wrote: I will probably pack this weekend.:)

That gives me plenty of time to think of what I may have forgotten.:)

Don't Dream It - Be It

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2018 1:26 am
travelingmore
(@travelingmore)

About Again, post: 2817407, member: 146908 wrote: thanks C....

hope all's going well with your big move plans, do you have a date for when you move?

Happy Birthday to you, About Again -:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2018 2:00 am
About Again
(@about-again)

Chimpy, post: 2817420, member: 1096 wrote: That gives me plenty of time to think of what I may have forgotten.:)

:p:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2018 2:58 am
About Again
(@about-again)

travelingmore, post: 2817424, member: 1999 wrote: Happy Birthday to you, About Again -:)

Thanks TM....:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2018 2:58 am
Betty Boop
(@betty-boop)

Happy belated Birthday About Again

B. Boop an AA ExPlt one last time! Did it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2018 12:41 pm
Concerto
(@concerto)

About Again, post: 2817407, member: 146908 wrote: thanks C....

I am very happy to hear that you had a nice day. 🙂

Ryan is flying down on Nov 8th and staying to help me finalize everything. The moving company guys are coming to pack on Nov 12th, load up on the 13th and deliver to my new place in YEG on the 15th. I will get this house cleaned on the 14th and Ryan will drive my vehicle, me and Shammy up to Edmonton on that day. We will stay overnight with them and then be over at the new place early the next morning when the movers arrive. Between now and then, I am having the house painted, a few repairs done and new carpeting installed. Busy times.

"Don't be afraid of change... because it is leading you to a new beginning." [Joyce Meyer]

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2018 6:04 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

Betty Boop, post: 2817437, member: 101969 wrote: Happy belated Birthday About Again

Thanks Betty, hope all's well:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2018 8:21 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

Concerto, post: 2817444, member: 3202 wrote: I am very happy to hear that you had a nice day. 🙂

Ryan is flying down on Nov 8th and staying to help me finalize everything. The moving company guys are coming to pack on Nov 12th, load up on the 13th and deliver to my new place in YEG on the 15th. I will get this house cleaned on the 14th and Ryan will drive my vehicle, me and Shammy up to Edmonton on that day. We will stay overnight with them and then be over at the new place early the next morning when the movers arrive. Between now and then, I am having the house painted, a few repairs done and new carpeting installed. Busy times.

thank you:)

i hope all is falling into place with the move, down to the finish line now.....

you much be excited......

everything will be so much more convenient for you, doctors, medical care in general?

do you envisage driving down to the farm once or twice annually?

hope the foot is healing well?:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2018 8:26 pm
Concerto
(@concerto)

About Again, post: 2817446, member: 146908 wrote: thank you:)

i hope all is falling into place with the move, down to the finish line now.....

you much be excited......

everything will be so much more convenient for you, doctors, medical care in general?

do you envisage driving down to the farm once or twice annually?

hope the foot is healing well?:)

Yes, very excited about the move and definitely getting closer to the finish line but still lots to do here before I leave. Really struggling to get stuff done, right now, with this damned cast on my foot and constant pain from the fracture.

I am hoping the medical care will not only be better in Edmonton but more timely, as well. As an example, I was referred to a Calgary neurosurgeon back in April for the three bulging discs in my back and have not heard a word yet. :rolleyes: Now, I will have to start all over again in Edmonton but at least I will be cared for right there instead of having to travel back and forth from here to Calgary.

Honestly, I don't see myself driving down here, at all, once I get moved. It is a 6+ hour drive and just too difficult for me with this back problem, right now. If I have to come down for farm year-end, etc, I will fly from Edmonton for the day and then rent a car here to do the needed business. There is really no need for me to drive to the farm anymore because everything is being looked after very well. A lot of what I do from now on will depend on how well Shammy makes out with the move. If I can wean her off the medication she is on, there is a chance I might be able to leave her with someone else so I can get away periodically for a vacation. Even one week a year would be a welcome break.

"Don't be afraid of change... because it is leading you to a new beginning." [Joyce Meyer]

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2018 10:31 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

Concerto, post: 2817449, member: 3202 wrote: Yes, very excited about the move and definitely getting closer to the finish line but still lots to do here before I leave. Really struggling to get stuff done, right now, with this damned cast on my foot and constant pain from the fracture.

I am hoping the medical care will not only be better in Edmonton but more timely, as well. As an example, I was referred to a Calgary neurosurgeon back in April for the three bulging discs in my back and have not heard a word yet. :rolleyes: Now, I will have to start all over again in Edmonton but at least I will be cared for right there instead of having to travel back and forth from here to Calgary.

Honestly, I don't see myself driving down here, at all, once I get moved. It is a 6+ hour drive and just too difficult for me with this back problem, right now. If I have to come down for farm year-end, etc, I will fly from Edmonton for the day and then rent a car here to do the needed business. There is really no need for me to drive to the farm anymore because everything is being looked after very well. A lot of what I do from now on will depend on how well Shammy makes out with the move. If I can wean her off the medication she is on, there is a chance I might be able to leave her with someone else so I can get away periodically for a vacation. Even one week a year would be a welcome break.

that makes sense to fly, i wasn't aware it was six hours....

that sounds good re Shammy, i'm guessing a trip to Hawaii wld be on the cards....

bit exhausted here, have had a day on the road from early till late this evening.

will follow up tomorrow:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 5, 2018 3:12 am
Page 1613 / 1633