Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The FL* Lounge - Part 6 (VI)  

Page 1602 / 1633
  RSS
Concerto
(@concerto)

Chimpy, post: 2816699, member: 1096 wrote: I bet you can't wait for it to be over. I hope that Shammy settles in fast.:)

Yes, I am anxious now to get going. 🙂

Honestly, I think Shammy will surprise us all and adjust nicely. As long as she has her cage and me, I know she will be happy.

Hope you are having a good Monday, Chimpy. 🙂

"Don't be afraid of change... because it is leading you to a new beginning." [Joyce Meyer]

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 2, 2018 9:30 pm
Chimpy
(@chimpy)

Concerto, post: 2816705, member: 3202 wrote: Yes, I am anxious now to get going. 🙂

Honestly, I think Shammy will surprise us all and adjust nicely. As long as she has her cage and me, I know she will be happy.

Hope you are having a good Monday, Chimpy. 🙂

Hi Concerto:)

It has been very good so far, quite relaxing.:)

Don't Dream It - Be It

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 3, 2018 12:08 am
travelingmore
(@travelingmore)

Concerto, post: 2816657, member: 3202 wrote: Good afternoon/evening About Again, Chimpy, and Tmore. 🙂 There was a second showing today for the couple who were here yesterday and they made an offer this afternoon. After I countered, they came back with the price I wanted so the house is sold! Yay!! Possession is Nov 15th which is just perfect because I take possession in YEG on September 24th and want to get it all painted, the carpeting cleaned and then the whole house cleaned before Shammy and I move in. Probably looking at the first week of November... just hoping the weather holds out until then.

Hope everyone is having a great day! 🙂

Wonderful news!

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 3, 2018 2:42 pm
FriendlySkies
(@friendlyskies)

Hello Everybody,

Long time no see.. I was visiting the other FL*Lounge's, trying to find some information from long time ago, and remembered all of the fun I used to have. Life is much different these days, but I wanted to stop by and say hello. Not sure how much I'll be around here, but I hope everybody is doing well 🙂

AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Starwood Plat.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 3, 2018 10:00 pm
Chimpy
(@chimpy)

One for AA.

GKI Tokens

https://m.themorningbulletin.com.au/videos/gki-tokens/62189/

Don't Dream It - Be It

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 3, 2018 11:52 pm
Chimpy
(@chimpy)

Cryptocurrency behind Great Keppel Island's $300 million resurrection

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/cryptocurrency-behind-great-keppel-island-s-300-million-resurrection-20180903-p501ip.html

Don't Dream It - Be It

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 3, 2018 11:56 pm
FriendlySkies
(@friendlyskies)

Chimpy, post: 2816727, member: 1096 wrote: Cryptocurrency behind Great Keppel Island's $300 million resurrection

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/cryptocurrency-behind-great-keppel-island-s-300-million-resurrection-20180903-p501ip.html

Interesting; thanks for sharing. Are you and the other locals pleased about this?

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2018 2:42 am
Chimpy
(@chimpy)

FriendlySkies, post: 2816723, member: 566 wrote: Hello Everybody,

Long time no see.. I was visiting the other FL*Lounge's, trying to find some information from long time ago, and remembered all of the fun I used to have. Life is much different these days, but I wanted to stop by and say hello. Not sure how much I'll be around here, but I hope everybody is doing well 🙂

Hi FriendlySkies, great to see you again.:)

Don't Dream It - Be It

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2018 3:52 am
Chimpy
(@chimpy)

FriendlySkies, post: 2816728, member: 566 wrote: Interesting; thanks for sharing. Are you and the other locals pleased about this?

We will be happy to see it up and running again, not much there at the moment.

Don't Dream It - Be It

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2018 3:53 am
Chimpy
(@chimpy)

Still managing to get in a bit of travel?:)

Don't Dream It - Be It

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2018 4:27 am
FriendlySkies
(@friendlyskies)

Chimpy, post: 2816729, member: 1096 wrote: Hi FriendlySkies, great to see you again.:)

The same to you! 🙂 Hope all is well with the shop and in general!

Chimpy, post: 2816730, member: 1096 wrote: We will be happy to see it up and running again, not much there at the moment.

Excellent. I hope it brings in money and visitors to the area!

Chimpy, post: 2816732, member: 1096 wrote: Still managing to get in a bit of travel?:)

A bit, thought not nearly as much as I did in 2015. I started a new job May 31st, 2016 and spent twenty-five weeks working 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Once I finished up that portion of the job in November, I switched to a much better schedule where I only work four days per week (though 10 hr days), but I get three off. Travel has declined as I expected, though I still find time to get away. Currently visiting my Grandpa for the long Labor Day weekend.

This was 2016

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2018 2:18 pm
Chimpy
(@chimpy)

FriendlySkies, post: 2816740, member: 566 wrote: The same to you! 🙂 Hope all is well with the shop and in general!

Excellent. I hope it brings in money and visitors to the area!

A bit, thought not nearly as much as I did in 2015. I started a new job May 31st, 2016 and spent twenty-five weeks working 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday. Once I finished up that portion of the job in November, I switched to a much better schedule where I only work four days per week (though 10 hr days), but I get three off. Travel has declined as I expected, though I still find time to get away. Currently visiting my Grandpa for the long Labor Day weekend.

This was 2016

I hope that you are enjoying your new job. As they say " A change is as good as a holiday".:)

Don't Dream It - Be It

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2018 4:52 pm
Concerto
(@concerto)

So good to see you drop in, FS! :):)

"Don't be afraid of change... because it is leading you to a new beginning." [Joyce Meyer]

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2018 6:23 pm
Concerto
(@concerto)

Good m/a About Again, Chimpy, Tmore, FS and all. A cloudy 12C heading to 15C so cooler days seem to be the norm now. Although, I suspect we will get our usual Indian Summer sometime this month.

Busy with move-related stuff, right now, but wishing everyone a great day! 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2018 6:27 pm
Chimpy
(@chimpy)

Concerto, post: 2816745, member: 3202 wrote: Good m/a About Again, Chimpy, Tmore, FS and all. A cloudy 12C heading to 15C so cooler days seem to be the norm now. Although, I suspect we will get our usual Indian Summer sometime this month.

Busy with move-related stuff, right now, but wishing everyone a great day! 🙂

Good afternoon Concerto, I hope that your day is going well.:)

Don't Dream It - Be It

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 4, 2018 10:59 pm
Page 1602 / 1633