Forum

Share:
Notifications

The FL* Lounge - Part 6 (VI)  

Page 1328 / 1633
  RSS
About Again
(@about-again)

Concerto, post: 2795854, member: 3202 wrote: That may be your opinion, UB, but the reality is there are lots of reasons that people left the FLounge. I am still friends with many of them and life in general has prevented most from carrying on with the rapid pace of posting that occurred here in the first year or two. They have jobs and families that are rightfully demanding of their time.

Due to those demands of life, most could simply not keep devoting mega hours to MP/IF like you and some others have done consistently over the years. Put me in that busy group of posters, as well. My leisure time is limited and I resent having to spend some of that precious time today defending those of us who have posted here consistently over the last 6+ years. We didn't leave to post elsewhere and we didn't/still don't accuse anyone of anything when posting in other threads. We stayed here after others deserted the FL (due to some undeserved turbulence) because we have developed very strong and loyal friendships.

here here:D

i may in the Trump thread, but not other posters;)

[INDENT]when we hit 27,233 posts in FL 6 we hit the half a million posts for the FL Lounges.

including the c.10K posts in the Trump For President FL Lounge, we've already hit the half a million posts.

https://insideflyer.com/forums/threads/fl-trump-for-president-lounge.133828/page-398[/INDENT]

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 20, 2017 8:49 pm
Concerto
(@concerto)

About Again, post: 2795858, member: 146908 wrote: actually C, in addition there was a poster, or posters using my real name, and also "the real" and then my name, so yes there was a bit of bullying....

Yes, that is very true... two posters, in particular, and one was the guy who used your wife's photo as his avatar.

About Again, post: 2795859, member: 146908 wrote: i think UB has be absent for years no ? not months IIRC.

i can't even remember the bully that left in the spring?

Well, I know that UB reads along and likes some of the posts (even though he doesn't post himself) but he posted for a few days a couple of months ago. Prior to that, it was probably a year plus.

The one who left in the Spring was the one who started a new account in the name of GoodBoy and he taunted you here and in the Trump thread.

"Don't be afraid of change... because it is leading you to a new beginning." [Joyce Meyer]

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 20, 2017 10:17 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

Concerto, post: 2795865, member: 3202 wrote: Yes, that is very true... two posters, in particular, and one was the guy who used your wife's photo as his avatar.

Well, I know that UB reads along and likes some of the posts (even though he doesn't post himself) but he posted for a few days a couple of months ago. Prior to that, it was probably a year plus.

The one who left in the Spring was the one who started a new account in the name of GoodBoy and he taunted you here and in the Trump thread.

he may have attempted to taunt me, but i can now only recall him, a nothing on my horizon:)

[INDENT]when we hit 27,233 posts in FL 6 we hit the half a million posts for the FL Lounges.

including the c.10K posts in the Trump For President FL Lounge, we've already hit the half a million posts.

https://insideflyer.com/forums/threads/fl-trump-for-president-lounge.133828/page-398[/INDENT]

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 1:35 am
About Again
(@about-again)

72 here, 90% humidity:eek:

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 1:37 am
About Again
(@about-again)

i just looked at the CL thread, looks like the TM, Betty, UB, and MC thread?

75K posts, well done to the CL:D

Uggie, that seems more like your speed:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 1:40 am
About Again
(@about-again)

[USER=1999]@travelingmore[/USER]

just looking at the CL thread TM, do you have a different operating bias?

i note you have a history of "liking" every post in that thread? but not in the FL?:confused:

is that conscious, or unconscious? or just random chance as we refer to in statistics?;)

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 1:53 am
travelingmore
(@travelingmore)

About Again, post: 2795877, member: 146908 wrote: [USER=1999]@travelingmore[/USER]

just looking at the CL thread TM, do you have a different operating bias?

i note you have a history of "liking" every post in that thread? but not in the FL?:confused:

is that conscious, or unconscious? or just random chance as we refer to in statistics?;)

Some I miss or skip, when catching up or away from the site for awhile, some I am not interested in or don't know much about, some are random.

Wishing all a good day/evening :).

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 2:03 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

travelingmore, post: 2795903, member: 1999 wrote: Some I miss or skip, when catching up or away from the site for awhile, some I am not interested in or don't know much about, some are random.

but if you compare apples with apples, i just reviewed the last two pages of the CL, and saw that you liked every post.

i won't be looking any further, but i suspect that pattern is probably pretty consistent.

could it be the standard in the CL is a lower level, and hence you comprehend more?

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 6:52 pm
Randy Petersen
(@randy-petersen)
Admin

uggboy, post: 2795527, member: 36278 wrote: Glad you could log on again Chimpy, indeed on Sunday InsideFlyer wasn't available at first, later IF was under maintenance, seems by now that IF does operate as we know it and logging in functions well too on this Monday. 🙂

Sorry for the slight delay, it seems hackers never sleep so we had to divert them along the way.

Have a great day and for what it's worth ... behind this post is a guy that loves what he does for frequent flyers, so contact me anytime.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 8:05 pm
uggboy
(@uggboy)

Randy Petersen, post: 2795932, member: 7 wrote: Sorry for the slight delay, it seems hackers never sleep so we had to divert them along the way.

Thanks Randy for your update, that's much appreciated.

Cheers & Safe Travels. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 8:32 pm
uggboy
(@uggboy)

travelingmore, post: 2795903, member: 1999 wrote: Some I miss or skip, when catching up or away from the site for awhile, some I am not interested in or don't know much about, some are random.

Same like myself TM. Good M/A/E to you too. Enjoy your weekend ahead.

Cheers & Safe Travels. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 8:34 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

Good to see the founder of IF/MP venture into the FL, long time between drinks.

can't see total posts for MP, but the FL must account for c.15-20% of total site traffic?

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 9:17 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

good afternoon C, hope you've had an enjoyable Friday:)

has [USER=1096]@Chimpy[/USER] gone AWOL?

banana harvesting?:D

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 10:54 pm
About Again
(@about-again)

good to see Angus looking clean cut playing in Toronto, at the invitation of the Stones, to raise awareness for the SARS crisis that impacted tourism to Toronto.....

the headlines said ACDC stole the show.....

[MEDIA=youtube]xx-eYdlEq-I[/MEDIA]

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 11:05 pm
Concerto
(@concerto)

About Again, post: 2795943, member: 146908 wrote: good afternoon C, hope you've had an enjoyable Friday:)

has [USER=1096]@Chimpy[/USER] gone AWOL?

banana harvesting?:D

Evening, DoubleA. 🙂 My day went well... been a very busy week with appts and such. Chimpy must be busy in the shop.

My DIL and two little grandsons are in town and I finally get to spend some time with them tomorrow afternoon before they head back home on Sunday.

Hope you've had a great Friday. 🙂

"Don't be afraid of change... because it is leading you to a new beginning." [Joyce Meyer]

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2017 11:24 pm
Page 1328 / 1633