Forum

Share:

President Trump's promises and achievements Lounge  

Page 303 / 306
  RSS
satman40
(@satman40)

As an angry Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., told supporters in the summer: “I want to tell you, these members of his (Trump’s) Cabinet who remain and try to defend him, they won’t be able to go to a restaurant, they won’t be able to stop at a gas station, they’re not going to be able to shop at a department store. The people are going to turn on them. They’re going to protest. They’re absolutely going to harass them.”

Maxine will tell you how to VOTE..

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 4, 2018 2:22 am
Dublin_rfk
(@dublin_rfk)

The former resident (squatter) of the Whitehouse is lecturing about all the freedoms in we enjoy in the U.S. of A. Only what he seems to have forgotten that he and his party fought against everyone of these freedoms!

http://my.flightmemory.com/DublinRFK

"Good judgement comes from experience and experience? It comes from BAD Judgement."
Unique points in 2018: EWR, LAX, SIN, SFO, IAD, IND, ORD, SAT, PHL, RDU, FLL, GRB, CLT, MSN, GRR, SNA, MCI, CLE, SAN, IAH, FRA, CVG, NRT, LAS, ABQ,[SIZE=4"> PDX[/SIZE">

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 4, 2018 6:35 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Four caravans are currently traveling inside Mexico, totaling some 12,000 Central American migrants.

More Democracy voters are invading our country..., where even minority’s are working, or on welfare..

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 4, 2018 7:51 pm
Kalboz
(@kalboz)

Despite of how large is your basket of deprolables, they are a minority in terms of numbers (and thought too - narrow minded and poorly taught!). Americans are liberal on most issues is just they don't have a party that will really represent them. The Democrats are busy trying to copy the Republicans. Americans might not identify with the Liberal label, but they agree with liberals and progressives more often than they agree with so-called conservatives.

Our travel diaries on flickr

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 4, 2018 10:44 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Most of US are use to standing in line and working, and doing with out to get ahead.l

I often wonder how guys like you will feel, when the guy who jumped the line, will push you out of your job and your home, because he deserves it more than you,,

Ever wonder why the Mexican town are making sure they get on the first truck going North and leaving town, them Mexicans are not stupid..

When they get here, will you open your home up, they need a place to stay,

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 4, 2018 11:12 pm
Kalboz
(@kalboz)

Oh, I am definitely against anyone jumping or cutting the line. But immigration laws and refugee laws are two distinctly different from each other. If Cheetos believes strongly against the refugee laws and our commitments to international treaties, conventions, and protocols, then he should push congress to override these laws and withdraws from related international protocols.

The issue is not really about caravans as 12K people won't make a dent in this 330 million nation. This is just fear-mongering to get the ignorant hicks and crazies out to vote for the GOP. Except some might get too frickin crazy and shoot up innocent Jews in a synagogue!

Our travel diaries on flickr

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2018 5:41 am
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

Well 24 hours until Joe Biden , Bob Casey, Ted Lieu and John Kerry get to show off their Skills " IN THE RING" .

Oh Fellas ( and Ladies ) there's no "TARGETING" rule in this game.

One of the CLEANEST ( & Best) Hits ever.

Come up with yet another CYA excuse why you maintain "STATUS".

https://bit.ly/2wjOghU

Go ahead Vote for a Bus Stop rat bag... it's your right.

https://bit.ly/1fhzptZ

But if you prefer clean machines with people who at least do the bare minimum ( Service with a smile) I think you may want to look into this new fangled Service phenomenon sweeping the nation.

Too many years of Billy worked with Big O's cousin. Mayor Daley Emanuel , Deblasio & Kenney Handshakes.

Please put money in the jar of a PUBLIC restroom facility ROFL.

Hey You Mrs Wannabe & your merry Band "WHITE HOUSE" ---- haha Charade you are.

Rahm it down folks. Make sure they understand on both sides of Omaha.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2018 9:21 am
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

Ok for those of you "not attached to CABLE TV".

Here's how in the REAL WORLD the big BOXING match would go.

Joe would have a BIG SHOW,,, BIG SHOW... introduce himself and his entourage. March himself ringside.. Do a little dance.... Stare a little..... go back to his corner .. come roaring out.... throw a right a left....

Then FWHAP....

Then he'd drop his gloves and tell me he's a Kaleidoscope.

https://bit.ly/2DTPWWh

Haha

Get Outta Here Joe

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2018 10:24 am
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

Hey Joe, it's too LATE to help you in 18 but HERE's what a Warrior looks like.

Albeit the result is the same.

https://bit.ly/2JEpy2h

Psst- A's FATHER was a "Boxer" . People know very little of the Real History.

Go RAIDERS

https://bit.ly/2JLvBSN

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2018 10:49 am
satman40
(@satman40)

Anything to cause a fight, even a little fright..

Tomorrow night the end is in sight,

After that we go back, to our do nothing game of shame,

The Politicisns and Press, enjoy the bucks, and the workers,

Enjoy the shame,,

Back to work, slaves we gave you a chance for a vote,

Reality is here, see you again in a few years,,,

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2018 1:04 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Kalboz, post: 2818384, member: 442 wrote: Despite of how large is your basket of deprolables, they are a minority in terms of numbers (and thought too - narrow minded and poorly taught!). Americans are liberal on most issues is just they don't have a party that will really represent them. The Democrats are busy trying to copy the Republicans. Americans might not identify with the Liberal label, but they agree with liberals and progressives more often than they agree with so-called conservatives.

In the real world, successful people must limit their labilities, and deal with the preservation of capital.

80% of US are in debt spending more than we make, trying to impress the other 20% who could care less..

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2018 2:31 pm
Kalboz
(@kalboz)

satman40, post: 2818408, member: 141424 wrote: In the real world, successful people must limit their labilities, and deal with the preservation of capital.

80% of US are in debt spending more than we make, trying to impress the other 20% who could care less..

It's also called keeping up with the Joneses ... in a way maintaining Capitalism which depends on consumerism and spending beyond your means. It was once said that the Sony Corporation (consumer goods) and not Ronald Reagan that caused the collapse of the Communist system!

Our travel diaries on flickr

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2018 9:02 pm
Kalboz
(@kalboz)

MSNBC And Fox News Both Refuse To Air Trump’s Racist Anti-Immigrant Ad

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/fox-nbc-and-facebook-say-they-will-stop-airing-trumps-anti-immigrant-ad

NBC, Fox News Channel and Facebook all said Monday they will stop airing President Donald Trump’s campaign advertisement that featured an immigrant convicted of killing two police officers.

Our travel diaries on flickr

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 5, 2018 10:38 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Amazing, 11 meeting in the different states today, and the man is 70 plus years old..

Racist ads, I do not know what the ads said,

When 10,000 people are invading your borders, I would call that an army, we would need 20,000 to over power them.., but then half are pregnant women,looking to drop their kids, and pick up a welfare check..

I am so glad we have 10,000 new dependable people ready to assume family responsibilities..

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 6, 2018 3:36 am
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

You held the balance of the time
That only blindly I could read you
But I could read you

Good Luck on your Quest

https://bit.ly/2wZCgRZ

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 6, 2018 12:28 pm
Page 303 / 306