Forum

Share:
Notifications

President Trump's promises and achievements Lounge  

Page 302 / 306
  RSS
satman40
(@satman40)

Fox News Channel crushed MSNBC and CNN yet again during the busy news month of October, topping both networks combined among total viewers

Many if the Anchor Babies might get stopped,

My wife has had a few of her relatives use the system, paying $35,000 to have the child over here, plus living cost.

Makes you sick when Mexicans and some Illegals do the same thing for free.., and sticks the taxpayer for the medical expenses..

One of her relation invested 500k, in a meat packing company a Democrat politician owned, and received his Green Card..now an Illegal can slip in for free, and get a cash job, send most of the money home..

The meat packaging company filed bankruptcy, but they bought a house in LA, sold it and made far more than that, and bought another one..

Most Chinese are happy to stay over there, most are doing better over there,

It is nice to see Trump improving things over here, maybe that is why CNN, and MSNBC have became 2nd rate entertainment, and less people are viewing them,

CNN & MSNBC does have a moral questionable reporting practice, but the low hanging fruit is easier to pick.....

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 30, 2018 7:12 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Morale appears to be eroding inside the migrant caravans pushing toward the United States, with members dropping out to return home, some opting to try their luck in Mexico and others demanding "safe and dignified transport," as the endless walking begins to take its toll.

Next thing you know they will be demanding someone’s home and their job, but hey CalIfornia is a loving state.

King Cheeto and Kal has no problems helping out..

I think that clause, says CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES,,if you read it again..

Kind of like I did not have sex with that woman,:D

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 30, 2018 7:51 pm
Kalboz
(@kalboz)

US Law and US commitment to related International Law regarding refugees and asylum seekers makes this caravan lawful. This is not up to you, these people have the right to seek asylum! We are a country of Laws, remember? The US is a signatory nation to the 1967 Protocol regarding refugees. UNHCR - Convention and Protocol Relating to the Status of Refugees

It's on a case-by-case basis that these refugees (or asylees) should be processed (due process) with dignity in accordance with OUR laws to see if they qualify for a refugee status. But all this should be done (again) in accordance with ours and international laws AND not separating children from their parents. Most importantly, all this is not applicable until they reach our ports of entry and present themselves as refugees seeking safe harbor. Cheetos is using this to fathom fear to get his crazies out to vote in the midterm (political circus).

Crimes, war, and misery in these Central American countries is not our fault but it is the fault of our leaders who we elected (and the media to a certain extent) who exercised such disastrous foreign policies in Central and South America that rendered their countries unlivable (see also Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, etc.and their refugees affect on European countries due to wars we waged there).

Our travel diaries on flickr

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 30, 2018 8:56 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Basically you stand in line, as many have done,,

Mexico offered them refugee status, they declined it..

China has improved their country, the South and Central American countries could do the same, we have investments in that area, and Panama sets there also, very safe country..

I have to wonder who is organizing the mob mentality, form a line,,,and even when you get here it is no guarantee of success..

We are glad to share and help my wife’s family, but they are still poor, to our standards, and yet I see them spending money foolishly,

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 30, 2018 10:24 pm
Kalboz
(@kalboz)

satman40, post: 2818230, member: 141424 wrote: Basically you stand in line, as many have done,,

Mexico offered them refugee status, they declined it..

China has improved their country, the South and Central American countries could do the same, we have investments in that area, and Panama sets there also, very safe country..

I have to wonder who is organizing the mob mentality, form a line,,,and even when you get here it is no guarantee of success..

We are glad to share and help my wife’s family, but they are still poor, to our standards, and yet I see them spending money foolishly,

Immigration is you stand in line, but entry seeking asylum or as a refugee is governed by a different concept. If you pass the first hurdle (burden of proof interview), you are given a conditional entry status whereby you can work (SS#) or go to school as a non-resident (higher tuition). After a year, if you don't get into trouble (DUI, crimes, etc.), you are eligible to apply for a permanent residency status (Green Card). And after your 5th year anniversary from the date you entered, you are eligible to apply for US citizenship which gives you the right to vote, serve on a jury, etc.

Let's assume a person from this here caravan enters into the US before the end of 2018 and does everything by the book, dose not get into trouble, works, pay taxes, etc. they will be eligible to vote in the 2024 elections provided they got their citizenship certificate in an expatiated manner.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 30, 2018 11:45 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Kalboz, post: 2818231, member: 442 wrote: Immigration is you stand in line, but entry seeking asylum or as a refugee is governed by a different concept. If you pass the first hurdle (burden of proof interview), you are given a conditional entry status whereby you can work (SS#) or go to school as a non-resident (higher tuition). After a year, if you don't get into trouble (DUI, crimes, etc.), you are eligible to apply for a permanent residency status (Green Card). And after your 5th year anniversary from the date you entered, you are eligible to apply for US citizenship which gives you the right to vote, serve on a jury, etc.

Let's assume a person from this here caravan enters into the US before the end of 2018 and does everything by the book, dose not get into trouble, works, pay taxes, etc. they will be eligible to vote in the 2024 elections provided they got their citizenship certificate in an expatiated manner.

Maybe all 7,000 of them will be eligible in 2024, and more are on the way...let’s hope they all have something to offer..

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 31, 2018 3:03 am
Kalboz
(@kalboz)

satman40, post: 2818236, member: 141424 wrote: Maybe all 7,000 of them will be eligible in 2024, and more are on the way...let’s hope they all have something to offer..

Doubt it, the caravan consist mostly politically-ignorant socially-conservative campesinos and huge portion is of women and children.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 31, 2018 8:36 am
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

Ok so it's obvious where the L will want to take the "Caravan" issue.

The same place they've taken every issue since the 60's... world of the HYPOTHETICAL.

Actually it's in an Amendment to the Constitution, as is the Poll Tax clause.

Here's a hypothetical.

Declare the entire Caravan as "enemy combatants".

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 31, 2018 10:54 am
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

The purpose of my "explanation" is you'll hear LEGAL expert one after another on FAKE Legal theory network XYZ declare the Legal Sanctity of birthright citizenship.

Plus I don't think it's the granting of citizenship upon the Child that's at issue.

Could always give the kid a passport if he chooses to live with his natural parents overseas.

It's the use of the 14th to create shelter for the entire extended family that's at issue.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 31, 2018 10:57 am
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

Oh and KAL.. hate to crosstalk but "What's with the "Keep your nose clean son and you too can pay 200k for my shitty barred up condo in Los Angeles routine?"

This is the kind of financial fallacy the Left has perpetuated since 1965.

First off, why on God's Green Earth are you so concerned with the voting rights of someone who is not even a citizen? Perhaps that's your area of practice so if that's your milk , so be it.

Secondly, even if you are. What an ENTIRE Generation of incredibly stupid and frankly bold obnoxious folks have done is Sold OUT an Entire generation of US Kids to finance some of the stupidest virtue signaling "issues" on the Planet.

You create fake paper to fund a Horrible Education system.

You created fake charges to fund a not only inadequate but inequitable penal system.

You celebrated people who did nothing other than Steal.

Oh and you're deeply offended by somebody's off the cuff comments about a person's appearance.

FAKE Is the operative word because America's problem in 2018 is RAMPANT Tom Fakery.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 1, 2018 7:16 am
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

Yo I know that boy didn't belong in this neighborhood and killed your son ma'am but unfortunately due to the Walmonk Laws of John Kerry & Hillary buttmunch there's nothing you can do ma'am.

Enjoy the casket. Heck according to Jerry's office, it's ENTIRELY possible that Kate actually FIRED the Gun to protest Harvey Milk's Gay celebration day processions.

CaliCopia --- Well beyond INSANE in the Membrane.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 1, 2018 7:21 am
satman40
(@satman40)

We have 4 more groups, but the organizers did have problems finding buses in Mexico to move then the the USA,

Sounds like a planed invasion..

One thing we all need to do is get ready to pay and share with the invaders, or maybe the invaders will just push US out, after all they will have rights, and as a minority superior rights..

And please learn to speak Spanish, it is the Prefered language....

I see a CHANGE on the way,,,

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 1, 2018 6:39 pm
Dublin_rfk
(@dublin_rfk)

In other news, apple news service sent me a link to Propublica with information as to how to vote. Everything from how to read a ballot and ballot questions to how to decide on which candidate to vote for.
PS: it only leans to one side a little - 😉

http://my.flightmemory.com/DublinRFK

"Good judgement comes from experience and experience? It comes from BAD Judgement."
Unique points in 2018: EWR, LAX, SIN, SFO, IAD, IND, ORD, SAT, PHL, RDU, FLL, GRB, CLT, MSN, GRR, SNA, MCI, CLE, SAN, IAH, FRA, CVG, NRT, LAS, ABQ,[SIZE=4"> PDX[/SIZE">

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 1, 2018 8:15 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Their is only one way to vote, if you want to be controlled...

Nothing like a BJ in the Oval Office to say F U, Americanoo,

Why read the bills just vote yes,,,,the voters will pay and make us richl.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 2, 2018 1:59 am
satman40
(@satman40)

Also within two days of the mass murder, Steve Schmidt, chairman of the John McCain 2008 campaign and hater of Mr. Trump, went on MSNBC to discuss the massacre, and instead used the horror to unleash a screed against those whom he despises. He declared the president and others “had blood on their hands.” Without any pushback from host Chris Hayes, he said Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway and “the vile president that she serves, abetted by Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh and Breitbart and NewBusters and Judicial Watch and all the rest of them, have blood on their hands. For the incitements that they have made that have triggered and radicalized these crazy people. It is deliberate …”

Hard to win when Clinton’s and McCain are sleeping in the same bed..

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 2, 2018 2:11 am
Page 302 / 306