Forum

Share:
Notifications

Who Will Win The US 2016 Election? Poll is created on August 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Poll results: Who Will Win The US 2016 Election?
Voter(s): 50
Poll is created on August 30, 2015 2:37 pm
Trump  -  votes: 20 / 40%
40%
Hillary  -  votes: 18 / 36%
36%
Biden  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Bernie  -  votes: 5 / 10%
10%
Jeb  -  votes: 5 / 10%
10%
Rubio  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Walker  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Kasich  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Rand Paul  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Carson  -  votes: 2 / 4%
4%

FL Trump For President Lounge  

Page 939 / 939
  RSS
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

New York’s corrupt Democratic governor, Andrew Cuomo, is the perfect example of the Left’s hypocrisy...

He criticized concertgoers in New York for not social distancing properly, stating: “We have no tolerance for the illegal and reckless endangerment of public health.” 

Where was this sort of language during the Black Lives Matter riots? There were crowds of thousands of people congregating then, with not a word of opposition from the Left.

Do contagious diseases take a rest for protests but not for anything else?

Of course not! This is just another example of the Left being unable to behave logically and refusing to take their own advice.

That’s why our team made a petition to take a stand against Andrew Cuomo. As a thinking person, can you take a moment to sign it?

If you don’t join other conservatives in condemning the Left’s hypocrisy, they WILL NOT stop.

Take a stand against Cuomo’s lies before 11:59 pm HERE.

Thank you for your support,

America First Action

The Official Pro-Trump Super PAC

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2020 9:58 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

Hunter Biden reportedly in lucrative deal with China-owned coal co. while dad demonizes the fossil fuel

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 31, 2020 10:14 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

Gretchen Whitmer

Fellow Concerned American:

Our Governor, Gretchen Whitmer, who is supposedly on Joe Biden’s short list for VP has been leading the nation in restricting the rights of citizens in the name of public safety. Even now, a citizen of Michigan can be convicted of a misdemeanor and fined $500 if you step out of your own house without a mask.

But, if you are a citizen of Detroit and you are leaving your house to riot and burn down a building, you are a hero. For that, not only can you not be arrested, but Governor Whitmer will stop anyone who tries to come into Michigan and stop you.

My name is Whittney Williams, and I am speaking from experience when I say this is a horrible idea. My parents came to America from Taiwan when I was a child. They told me stories of what a repressive government looks like – and Whitmer’s actions are just like the stories they used to teel about the Chinese repression of Taiwan.

Watch VideoIf we are going to fight for our country—we need to fight against governments who allow criminals to roam our streets while law abiding citizens are forced to stay home, and I need your immediate support of my campaign to ensure we win this battle for freedom and stop politicians from infringing upon our civil rights.

I am a proud supporter of the American Dream and I need your support to win my race and fight for our rights in the halls of Congress.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 1, 2020 12:21 am
satman40 liked
satman40
(@satman40)

We can riot, burn down building, no mask required, but do not attend church it is dangerous, and a health risk,same as going to school..

I will drink to that...

Chis Wallace still looking for a Bidden Interview,,,

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 1, 2020 12:53 am
satman40
(@satman40)

Just a Thought..

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 1, 2020 11:27 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

Astronauts complete first splashdown in 45 years. Very exciting!- Donald Trump -
Congratulations Space X and NASA!

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 3, 2020 4:31 am
satman40 liked
satman40
(@satman40)

@about-again-2 Another successfully joint venture completed 

The Biden team can not even answer a baseball question from the basement 

I wish the a Democrats could find a decent candidate 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2020 9:43 am
satman40
(@satman40)

"If he can't handle a couple of softball questions from reporters without losing his cool every single time he gets a little bit of pushback, I think that's one of the big reasons that Donald Trump is going to do very well in November," Sanders said, "because people at the end of the day, know that Joe Biden is not ready to lead this country and certainly not ready to take on the challenges we face ahead.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 6, 2020 9:50 am
Page 939 / 939