Forum

Share:

Who Will Win The US 2016 Election? Poll is created on August 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Poll results: Who Will Win The US 2016 Election?
Voter(s): 50
Poll is created on August 30, 2015 2:37 pm
Trump  -  votes: 20 / 40%
40%
Hillary  -  votes: 18 / 36%
36%
Biden  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Bernie  -  votes: 5 / 10%
10%
Jeb  -  votes: 5 / 10%
10%
Rubio  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Walker  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Kasich  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Rand Paul  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
Carson  -  votes: 2 / 4%
4%

FL Trump For President Lounge  

Page 897 / 901
  RSS
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)
600x300

New York Times corrects story detailing misconduct claim against Brett Kavanaugh
Source: New York Post

The New York Times had to issue an embarrassing correction to its story about another decades-old accusation of sexual misconduct against US Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh — because it failed to tell readers that the alleged victim doesn’t even remember the incident.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2019 2:05 am
satman40 liked
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

They’ve taken the Old Grey Lady and broken her down, destroyed her virtue and ruined her reputation. She can never recover, and will never return to Greatness, under current Management. The Times is DEAD, long live The New York Times!

- Donald Trump -
The media's obsession to bring down Trump is causing their own demise.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2019 2:10 am
satman40 liked
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)
Over the weekend, the FAKE NEWS New York Times ran a false article accusing Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of allegations from the 1980s. 

Nevermind that there is no proof and that the so-called victim has no recollection of the event.  The New York Times even had to put out a correction about lying in the story.  But that didn’t stop the 2020 democrat presidential candidates from calling for the impeachment of Kavanaugh.

Among them: Cory Booker, who actually did sexually assault a woman and then bragged about it in his college newspaper. 

Cory Booker tweet.
CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT
But, in 1992, Booker admitted that he sexually assaulted a drunk classmate, in a self-written article titled “So much for stealing second.”
Cory Booker "So much for stealing second"
I cannot stand by and watch as this hypocrite calls for Justice Kavanaugh’s impeachment simply because he doesn’t like the outcome of the 2016 election.
ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2019 1:07 am
satman40
(@satman40)

Cory booker was arrested playing with his dong, the police had him drop his pants and nothing was there, not even 2 balls, so they let him go..

He was a He/She

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2019 7:45 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

I’ve thought about driving my car through it EVERY TIME.

- Elie Mystal -
And the Left says Conservatives are dangerous?

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 19, 2019 10:19 pm
satman40 liked
satman40
(@satman40)

Is Trump really checking on Biden’s crooked sons dealings,,

How did Biden get so rich, book deal or under the table book deal for pay offs, reminds me of another book deal,

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 20, 2019 11:17 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)
Ready For A Trump Landslide?
Really?
ReplyQuote
Posted : September 23, 2019 4:10 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)
Photo by: Gage Skidmore

Is President Donald Trump about to win reelection in a 35- to 40-state electoral landslide? The signs are everywhere.

Trump just raised $15 million in one day … in California. The biggest business leaders in America are betting on Trump … even in ultra-liberal, ultra-blue California.
By way of comparison, California’s own liberal darling Sen. Kamala Harris raised $12 million nationally … over three months.

Think about this for a moment. Trump was outspent by more than 2 to 1 in the 2016 election. Still, Hillary Clinton couldn’t beat him.

This time around, Trump will have $2 billion to spend. Trump beat Clinton with $600 million. What chance do Democrats have against Trump and $2 billion?

CNN also just got a dose of reality. It sent reporter Martin Savidge to Minnesota, a deep-blue Democratic stronghold where the blue-collar, working-class residents are lifelong Democrats. Everyone shown on camera said they are voting for Trump.

Why? Because anyone with a job and common sense can see the Democratic Party is insane. Elect any Democrat but former Vice President Joe Biden and it’s clear you’ll be out looking for work the day after the election.

With the Democrat plans to spend trillions on “Medicare for All,” trillions on free child care, trillions on free college, trillions on free health care for illegals and tens of trillions on the infamous Green New Deal, America will be bankrupt and closed for business.

Crazy, radical Democrats such as Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez claim the world will end in 12 years. I don’t know about the world, but I know the date the American Dream ends. Mark it down. If any Democrat other than Biden wins, it’s Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2020.

I say this because the delusional media actually think, hope and pray that Biden is their savior. They think Biden can beat Trump. That’s why they’re rooting so hard for him.

Even the liberal media clearly understand deep down that Democrats are headed for a landslide defeat in 2020 if they run anyone but Biden.

But Biden isn’t their answer. The Democrats and their promotion department (i.e. the mainstream media) are delusional about Biden. Biden will never be the nominee. Great-grandpa Biden doesn’t know where he is anymore. His mind is wandering off to imaginary fights with some thug named “Corn Pop.”

Biden doesn’t know what year it is. In a recent Democrat presidential debate, he asked voters to go to “Joe 3-0-3-3-0.” Folks, if you are so old you can’t remember your website is JoeBiden.com, you can’t be president. You belong in a nursing home.

Biden doesn’t know where he is. He was recently addressing the press in New Hampshire and said how much he loves it in Vermont.

Biden doesn’t know the population of America. Days ago, he boasted that his economic plan would put 720 million women back to work. There are only 330 million people in the country.

Poor Joe wants to be president so badly. The liberal media want it so badly for him. But “want” doesn’t cut it. Biden will never be president. Poor Joe just doesn’t have it anymore. All the hopes and prayers in the world won’t change that.

Besides, I’ll bet serious coin there’s a photo out there of Biden in blackface. Ask the governor of Virginia. Or the attorney general of Virginia. Or Justin Trudeau, the prime minister of Canada. All the hypocrite liberals who call others racist seem to have those blackface photos in their past.

So if I’m right and Biden will never be the nominee, what do the Democrats have? Wacko, extreme Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders.

Get ready for a Trump electoral landslide.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 23, 2019 4:12 pm
satman40 liked
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

CNN shocked .......

don't know why, they must know they're well and truly on the losing team, just need to look at their ratings!

Democratic voter on Trump: He's our guy

•Published on Sep 19, 2019

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 23, 2019 10:58 pm
satman40 liked
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njsQJbyL1Xo

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 23, 2019 10:59 pm
satman40 liked
satman40
(@satman40)

Biden, nor Obama had a problem in Ukraine, Joe’s son received $600,000 a year and set on a board that he did attend, 

Biden sold a lot of books and so did Obama’s everyone made millions, and the book are free at the public library,

Books the new bitcoins 

Who is the leaker who never heard the conversation, same party that paid for the Steal Report..

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 24, 2019 1:21 am
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

the Democrats are like the "boy who cried wolf"

when this blows up in their face,

the American people will no longer believe any allegations they make against the President.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 24, 2019 9:32 pm
satman40 liked
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)

2020 landslide Victory For Trump

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 24, 2019 9:33 pm
About Again 2
(@about-again-2)
600x300

Homeland Security touts end of 'catch and release' next week
Source: The Hill

The Trump administration will effectively end the “catch and release”practice within immigration enforcement next week, acting Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Kevin McAleenan announced 

13x13x1 READ MORE
ReplyQuote
Posted : September 24, 2019 10:12 pm
satman40 liked
satman40
(@satman40)

I wonder how much more Trump could  have accomplished if the other Republicans was more supportive of him, and The Democrats not so dubious because they lost.  

My guess is everyone is worried Trump will expose their thievery  

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 25, 2019 7:42 pm
Page 897 / 901