Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Intro  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

euromannn
(@euromannn)
Joined: 10 years ago
Posts: 2673
May 23, 2012 2:25 am  

circi, post: 1397632, member: 83529 wrote: Never heard of WMD?

Valarie Plame, Fair Game!

Shhhhhh, she is/was a CIA spy!!!!


ReplyQuote
circi
(@circi)
Silver
Joined: 8 years ago
Posts: 83
May 23, 2012 11:48 pm  

euromannn, post: 1397901, member: 15598 wrote: Valarie Plame, Fair Game!

Shhhhhh, she is/was a CIA spy!!!!

I had to google it after this post, lol!


ReplyQuote
thetravelanalyst
(@thetravelanalyst)
Silver
Joined: 8 years ago
Posts: 65
June 20, 2012 12:24 pm  

Welcome to MP Circi! Totally unsolicited advice, but you might find a chart I prepared that compares different SkyMiles credit cards useful. The Platinum and Reserve cards do reward qualifying miles if certain spending levels are achieved. Might be worth considering if you're keen to achieve elite status quickly. The chart can be found here: www.thetravelanalyst.blogspot.co.uk

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” ~ Jawaharlal Nehru (1889-1964)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS">http://www.facebook.com/TheTravelAnalyst[/FONT">


ReplyQuote
circi
(@circi)
Silver
Joined: 8 years ago
Posts: 83
June 20, 2012 11:03 pm  

thetravelanalyst, post: 1445148, member: 84062 wrote: Welcome to MP Circi! Totally unsolicited advice, but you might find a chart I prepared that compares different SkyMiles credit cards useful. The Platinum and Reserve cards do reward qualifying miles if certain spending levels are achieved. Might be worth considering if you're keen to achieve elite status quickly. The chart can be found here: www.thetravelanalyst.blogspot.co.uk

Unfortunately my company is in the process of moving to a company card and will require all spending to be on it. I'd have a really hard time meeting spending levels on any new card I obtain at this point. I appreciate the suggestion though 🙂


ReplyQuote
thetravelanalyst
(@thetravelanalyst)
Silver
Joined: 8 years ago
Posts: 65
June 21, 2012 11:10 pm  

No worries! I hope you get a good deal using the company card. Happy and safe travels!

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” ~ Jawaharlal Nehru (1889-1964)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS">http://www.facebook.com/TheTravelAnalyst[/FONT">


ReplyQuote
chrisgayle885
(@chrisgayle885)
Joined: 8 years ago
Posts: 30
June 23, 2012 3:02 am  

Hello Floks,
I am newbie
Hop I have posted at right place, also look forward to intract with people here


ReplyQuote
deant
(@deant)
Joined: 10 years ago
Posts: 3163
June 23, 2012 5:34 am  

chrisgayle885, post: 1449273, member: 85003 wrote: Hello Floks,
I am newbie
Hop I have posted at right place, also look forward to intract with people here

Welcome to MP. You will find a lot of great information here. Look forward to you sharing your experiences also.


ReplyQuote
chrisgayle885
(@chrisgayle885)
Joined: 8 years ago
Posts: 30
June 23, 2012 8:10 am  

deant, post: 1449515, member: 196 wrote: Welcome to MP. You will find a lot of great information here. Look forward to you sharing your experiences also.

Sure 🙂


ReplyQuote
thetravelanalyst
(@thetravelanalyst)
Silver
Joined: 8 years ago
Posts: 65
June 23, 2012 2:57 pm  

Welcome chrisgayle! I'm also new to this forum.

“We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” ~ Jawaharlal Nehru (1889-1964)

[FONT=Comic Sans MS">http://www.facebook.com/TheTravelAnalyst[/FONT">


ReplyQuote
SirRagnar
(@sirragnar)
Silver
Joined: 10 years ago
Posts: 499
June 23, 2012 6:34 pm  

A warm welcome to circi, chrisgayle885 and thetravelanalyst. Feel free to browse around and ask questions.

Going to Copenhagen (CPH)? Don't miss the tips for the Alternative Copenhagen


ReplyQuote
 Anonymous
Joined: 51 years ago
Posts: 0
July 24, 2012 5:09 am  

Hello Everyone,
I Dawid brook and glad to here in this great community. I saw some threads in this community and I like it very much, so I join this community to share my knowledge. I hope that will give you good suggestion.


ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2