Forum

Share:

FT University returns to NYC area April 27th-29th!  

Page 56 / 56
  RSS
William JLP
(@william-jlp)

Pizzaman, post: 1373086, member: 24 wrote: Well, if you plan to attend the Int'l portion of SMD IV, you'll meet my wife and remove any doubt that I'm an overachiever in spousal acquisition. No reason to penalize you for speaking the truth. 😉

So, anyone else in the propeller beanie brigade notice that Pizzaman made a reference to the Int'l portion of SMD IV, with the seeming implication that there would also be a domestic portion? Accurate or not, that should be good for a couple more pages of comments...

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 9, 2012 1:19 am
wijomas
(@wijomas)

William JLP, post: 1373107, member: 42050 wrote: So, anyone else in the propeller beanie brigade notice that Pizzaman made a reference to the Int'l portion of SMD IV, with the seeming implication that there would also be a domestic portion? Accurate or not, that should be good for a couple more pages of comments...

Yes, but the question is... domestic in which nation? Maybe we've got a charter from Suva, Fiji to Nadi, Fiji, courtesy of Air Pacific on their brand new Crash-8. Woohoo. :p

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 9, 2012 1:21 am
William JLP
(@william-jlp)

I just realized that this isn't even the official SMD IV thread, where most of the speculation is running wild. Maybe no one will notice.:rolleyes:

And I'm sure it will be a pleasure to meet the lovely and talented Mrs. Pizza, even in Fiji.;)

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 9, 2012 2:25 am
wijomas
(@wijomas)

She may be talented, but one does have to question her judgement. :p

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 9, 2012 2:28 am
From NYC
(@from-nyc)

Pizzaman, post: 1373086, member: 24 wrote: Well, if you plan to attend the Int'l portion of SMD IV, you'll meet my wife and remove any doubt that I'm an overachiever in spousal acquisition. No reason to penalize you for speaking the truth. 😉

Ooooh - another little drop of inside info on SMD4.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 9, 2012 6:00 am
Seacarl
(@seacarl)

William JLP, post: 1373107, member: 42050 wrote: So, anyone else in the propeller beanie brigade notice that Pizzaman made a reference to the Int'l portion of SMD IV, with the seeming implication that there would also be a domestic portion? Accurate or not, that should be good for a couple more pages of comments...

That is a nice catch. Both SMD2 and SMD3 had a mandatory U.S. portion and an optional international portion, so it seems like that's what we'll have again this year.

wijomas, post: 1373108, member: 525 wrote: Yes, but the question is... domestic in which nation? Maybe we've got a charter from Suva, Fiji to Nadi, Fiji, courtesy of Air Pacific on their brand new Crash-8. Woohoo. :p

I don't doubt that pizzaman is a typical USA resident who thinks the world revolves around USA

I will be happy if you click "Like" below

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 9, 2012 4:07 pm
Pizzaman
(@pizzaman)
Admin

Well, actually there are 3 Int'l portions. Just to further stir the pot. Oh, and a stripper and a dancing bear.

wijomas, post: 1373199, member: 525 wrote: She may be talented, but one does have to question her judgement. :p

I think more than one questions her judgment.

I don't have much to say, but you can usually find me saying it here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 9, 2012 9:18 pm
William JLP
(@william-jlp)

Are the stripper and dancing bear foreign or domestic?

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 9, 2012 9:20 pm
perryplatypus
(@perryplatypus)

William JLP, post: 1374893, member: 42050 wrote: Are the stripper and dancing bear foreign or domestic?

And are they on tap or by the bottle 🙂

Executive PlatypusEmerald Plat Gold Plat

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 10, 2012 2:48 am
wrxmom
(@wrxmom)

What about adding a monkey and tattoo artist?

EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Gold,
www.travelingwellforless.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 10, 2012 2:49 am
tommy777
(@tommy777)
Admin

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-code/cheap-airfare_b_1504558.html

Folks, here's David's (who was attending the FTU on behalf of Huff Post) article

Join us for the FIRST ever SkyTeam MegaDo in October 2018 www.megado.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 11, 2012 10:42 am
Seacarl
(@seacarl)

tommy777, post: 1378130, member: 88 wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-code/cheap-airfare_b_1504558.html

Folks, here's David's (who was attending the FTU on behalf of Huff Post) article

Very nice article promoting many of our presenters' sites

I will be happy if you click "Like" below

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 11, 2012 11:07 am
zarathus00
(@zarathus00)

Selling my ticket 🙁

Unfortunately I cant make it to the event. If you need one ticket, please email me to zarathus00 [at] gmail

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 23, 2013 4:33 pm
kadence
(@kadence)
Silver

zarathus00, post: 1933278, member: 85714 wrote: Selling my ticket 🙁

Unfortunately I cant make it to the event. If you need one ticket, please email me to zarathus00 [at] gmail

You are in the wrong forum... this is for last year's event.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 23, 2013 5:54 pm
Page 56 / 56