Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The Official InsideFlyer Kiva Lounge Thread  

Page 375 / 375
  RSS
misman
(@misman)

icurhere2, post: 2817467, member: 744 wrote: $25 promo credit under Small Loans, Big Impact. Repayments on the $25 bonus goes back to the Donor Advised Fund.

icurhere2, post: 2817469, member: 744 wrote: Oooh … the $25 from Paypal is available immediately after funding a loan, so I used it to pick up a new activity!

Thanks, able to make two loans immediately. I used the bonus credit to finish a loan off... I think this is the first chance I've gotten to be the "last lender".

It takes four parts to ring a chord
Sing it right, and you'll never be bored

The Duke City Sound finished 25th out of 770+ in the International Barbershop Convention in Pittsburgh!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 6, 2018 11:44 pm
misman
(@misman)

Anyone want to join me on this one? It has been a while since we did a crowd loan...

19-days left, and I also posted into KLT as it fits the bill.

https://www.kiva.org/lend/1611946

Las Vecinas Group, as part of the Centro Focal Copacabana, is made up of 10 members and is directed by a board of directors where Mary is the president.

The loan that they will get will benefit small micro-entrepreneurs and fellow neighbors like Mary, 29 years old. Currently, she has a neighborhood store business. She states that she learned how to run this business through her own initiative five years ago.

It takes four parts to ring a chord
Sing it right, and you'll never be bored

The Duke City Sound finished 25th out of 770+ in the International Barbershop Convention in Pittsburgh!

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 8, 2018 2:10 am
iolaire
(@iolaire)

misman, post: 2817525, member: 3319 wrote: Anyone want to join me on this one? https://www.kiva.org/lend/1611946

Joined, thanks, iolaire

Various trip reports related to traveling with dialysis and experiencing in center dialysis treatments at Traveling and in center hemodialysis

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 8, 2018 2:42 pm
YULtide
(@yultide)

Credits are just hours away!

Insert signature here

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 17, 2018 2:06 am
icurhere2
(@icurhere2)

YULtide, post: 2817826, member: 41786 wrote: Credits are just hours away!

Repayments are on the struggle bus today -- less than 30% of expected repayments processed so far.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 17, 2018 7:14 pm
YULtide
(@yultide)

icurhere2, post: 2817849, member: 744 wrote: Repayments are on the struggle bus today -- less than 30% of expected repayments processed so far.

I'm at about 75%.

Insert signature here

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 17, 2018 11:45 pm
iolaire
(@iolaire)

Last week I received an email Taylor Whitfield Community Manager with a $25 off code for the Kiva Store.  I probably will not use it let me know if  you want it.

Various trip reports related to traveling with dialysis and experiencing in center dialysis treatments at Traveling and in center hemodialysis

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 7, 2019 11:44 am
YULtide
(@yultide)

The IF team is closing in on $16 million!

Insert signature here

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 9, 2019 7:40 pm
icurhere2 liked
iolaire
(@iolaire)

No activity for four months! 

The team is at $17.5 million now so someone has been pumping a lot of money in recently! 

I broke $250k sometime recently, $75 to reach $250k for this group so I'll go make three more loans.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 3, 2019 7:59 am
icurhere2 liked
iolaire
(@iolaire)

Today I passed 10,000 #microloans on #Kiva!  I hope and believe that others can improve their lives with each loan that is helped with my $25 contribution. That contribution is usually returned to me, my default rate is 1.34% and currency loss 0.38%. https://www.kiva.org/invitedby/iolaire

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2019 11:52 am
icurhere2 liked
icurhere2
(@icurhere2)

Lots of milestones, @iolaire! I just crossed $120k yesterday on fewer than 4,000 loans, so it will be a few more years before I hit $250k or 10,000 loans.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 22, 2019 9:17 pm
iolaire
(@iolaire)

$120k is a lot of impact!  Good job. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 22, 2019 9:39 pm
Page 375 / 375