Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The Official InsideFlyer Kiva Lounge Thread  

Page 355 / 375
  RSS
icurhere2
(@icurhere2)

With some of the possible countries disappearing today, my "loaned to country" rate improved ....

Could have 83 but I missed Vanuatu.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 17, 2015 9:37 pm
GenevaFlyer
(@genevaflyer)

icurhere2, post: 2633359, member: 744 wrote: With some of the possible countries disappearing today, my "loaned to country" rate improved ....

Could have 83 but I missed Vanuatu.

I'm now at 81 of 81, with Mauritania missing.

GenevaFlyer

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”Henry Miller

Join the InsideFlyer KIVA team today!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2015 8:14 am
MissBurrill
(@missburrill)

OMG. That awesome moment when you post on FB that you'll be in Hawaii next month and it turns out Canucklehead will be there at the same time!

SPONTANEOUS MILEPOINT KIVA PARTY!!!!!

I have a signature.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2015 8:38 am
canucklehead
(@canucklehead)

And get to meet BabyBurrill too

Milepoint Kiva Lending Team - helping people around the world!

Oh yeah, and I like to travel.....

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2015 11:05 am
YULtide
(@yultide)

Make a loan for us.

Insert signature here

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2015 3:18 pm
MissBurrill
(@missburrill)

Baby cuddles!!!!!

I've found a 5km night fun run that's on when we're both in HNL. It costs $85 and you get a tshirt and medal. It's tempting but for $170 we could have a nice dinner and really good bottle of wine. Or get lending!

I have a signature.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 26, 2015 5:09 am
misman
(@misman)

Just received a completely repayment on a loan that was 12-months delinquent.

It takes four parts to ring a chord
Sing it right, and you'll never be bored

The Duke City Sound finished 25th out of 770+ in the International Barbershop Convention in Pittsburgh!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 26, 2015 1:18 pm
GenevaFlyer
(@genevaflyer)

And a new country listed on KIVA, Lesotho. Immediately added it to my auto-lending settings of course 🙂

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”Henry Miller

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 26, 2015 2:58 pm
YULtide
(@yultide)

misman, post: 2636801, member: 3319 wrote: Just received a completely repayment on a loan that was 12-months delinquent.

I got repayments from Microfinanzas Prisma and from a delinquent ASKI loan over the last couple of days. Plus some back payments from Credit Mongol this month. Nice to see my delinquency rate coming down. Now under 2% again. It means I can relend more. 🙂

Insert signature here

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 26, 2015 7:30 pm
misman
(@misman)

Yes, the repayment was from a Microfinanzas Prisma entrepreneur. Brings by delinquency rate down to 18%, with only one due to a FP.

It takes four parts to ring a chord
Sing it right, and you'll never be bored

The Duke City Sound finished 25th out of 770+ in the International Barbershop Convention in Pittsburgh!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 26, 2015 9:43 pm
YULtide
(@yultide)

misman, post: 2636927, member: 3319 wrote: Yes, the repayment was from a Microfinanzas Prisma entrepreneur. Brings by delinquency rate down to 18%, with only one due to a FP.

An easy way to bring the delinquency rate down is to make a whole bunch more loans. Just sayin'. 😀

Insert signature here

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 27, 2015 12:48 am
milchap
(@milchap)

YULtide, post: 2636986, member: 41786 wrote: An easy way to bring the delinquency rate down is to make a whole bunch more loans. Just sayin'. 😀

.....basic math ! 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 27, 2015 11:01 am
GenevaFlyer
(@genevaflyer)

Hooray, I just picked up Lesotho on auto-lending. Now at 82 of 82 countries, with Mauritania missing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 8, 2015 6:36 am
icurhere2
(@icurhere2)

GenevaFlyer, post: 2643545, member: 2832 wrote: Hooray, I just picked up Lesotho on auto-lending. Now at 82 of 82 countries, with Mauritania missing.

I picked up Lesotho as well - 83 of 82, with Vanuatu missing 🙁

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 12, 2015 9:13 pm
MissBurrill
(@missburrill)

Canucklehead and I are having a beer in Waikiki.

I have a signature.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 15, 2015 3:17 am
Page 355 / 375