Miraval Integration with World of Hyatt
Dear MilePoint Members,
We have news! In January, we introduced Miraval as the newest member of the Hyatt family of brands, adding a new level of wellness to our offerings.
Starting today, we’re excited to announce Miraval’s participation in World of Hyatt so members can begin enjoying their benefits on unrivaled wellness experiences at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa.
World of Hyatt members can:
· Earn points on stays at Miraval
· Redeem points on eligible Miraval stays and enjoy a $175 resort credit per person, per day along with unlimited meals, snacks and over 120 wellness activities and classes each week
· Enjoy World of Hyatt benefits on eligible stays
· Receive access to exclusive offers
Exclusive Offers: From June 29 through September 15, 2017, Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa invites World of Hyatt members to:
1. Enjoy 4th Night Free
Members can treat themselves to a restorative three-night stay and receive their fourth night free to experience even more spa services, gourmet meals, and wellness activities.
4th NIGHT FREE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
· $100 nightly resort credit to spend on the spa and activities
· Unlimited outback hiking, mountain biking, group fitness classes, group photography classes, challenge activities, climbing wall and more
· Luxurious, casita-style accommodations
· All healthful and flavorful meals, snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages
· Complimentary shared shuttle transfers from Tucson International Airport or complimentary valet parking for those driving in
· Unlimited participation in daily yoga, meditation, fitness and more
· Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities including fitness center and the Life in Balance Spa
Get the details at miravalresorts.com
2. Save 50% on Award Nights
Members can redeem points for a free night of relaxation and rejuvenation, and receive 50% of the points they redeem back as Bonus Points. The Bonus Points will be deposited into a member’s World of Hyatt account after their stay. Every award night at Miraval includes luxurious accommodations; $175 resort credit per person, gourmet cuisine, freshly prepared snacks and an abundance of complimentary wellness activities, lectures, fitness classes and more.
Get the details, including how many points are required for a free night award at worldofhyatt.com
We look forward to welcoming members soon to Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa to enjoy program benefits and unique experiences to help them live and feel their best. To learn more about Miraval, visit miravalresorts.com
I wish there would be some good news from Hyatt. Like a new promotion, the double points ended June 30th...
Or double stay credit, or... anything....