Forum

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Free pasta for two (2) Months at Olive Garden, $100.00 spend, $200.00 and get a trip for 2 to Italy  

RSS
satman40
(@satman40)

https://www.pastapass.com/?sf113439936=1

Limited to 50 for the trip and 22,000 for the never ending pasta

19 hours to go,

What is a few more punching the buy button ,for the chance at pasta, or a trip to Italy..

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

Posted : September 13, 2017 9:55 pm
iolaire
(@iolaire)

I have the $200 in my wife and my calendar, 2 PM EST today. Quite a few travel blogs are writing about it so the competition will be high but I'm happy to have the chance.

Various trip reports related to traveling with dialysis and experiencing in center dialysis treatments at Traveling and in center hemodialysis

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2017 1:48 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

I will give you a hint,

They give you 7 minutes to get your cc info to pay for the thing, so at the end if 7 minutes everyone will get a second chance,so bid again at 2;07.

And keep 2 iPad on the first bid, cause the 50 will be over in a flash..and you will spend no cash..

Attitude and Ability is everything, without Government Laws we would all be equal, until we are Influenced by others.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2017 4:05 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

I did not win 😡

But I did try...:cool:

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2017 5:05 pm
HomerJ
(@homerj)
Silver

I still have the blue circle of death at 2:14...so i guess I didn't win either.

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2017 5:13 pm
HomerJ
(@homerj)
Silver

Official...sold out and I'm not going to Italy

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2017 5:30 pm
iolaire
(@iolaire)

Not a winner in my family. Didn't care about the $100 offer. It was good to try but they got good media coverage so lots of people were trying.

Various trip reports related to traveling with dialysis and experiencing in center dialysis treatments at Traveling and in center hemodialysis

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2017 6:52 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

I hit the buy, at 2:00 and it came up sold out,

I have to wonder how many people were keying at the same time..and what the hut count was,

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 14, 2017 8:23 pm
HomerJ
(@homerj)
Silver

Just like concert tickets you have to wonder how many bots won and not real people

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 15, 2017 2:06 pm
satman40
(@satman40)

Just like our last Presidental Election,

OG stared from one location in Orlando, quite a success story,

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 16, 2017 2:06 pm