Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Delta Forum Lounge Thread  

Page 1570 / 1570
  RSS
WilliamQ
(@williamq)

AMPfromBNA, post: 2771386, member: 89271 wrote: Hold the phone. Are you saying they're doing kiosk upgrade offers to standard SM members??? Like AA has in the past?

This would explain some of my flights lately, where I'll be at the top list position with 5 seats a few hours before the flight, then gateside, somehow, there aren't any FC seats left. I assumed there was just a ton of FC-SDC going on.

Sent from my iPhone using InsideFlyer mobile app

Not sure about the ticket kiosks offering upgrades during check-in but I've heard Delta offers buy-up opportunities (post-sales) to "all", not just Skymile members.

I said "all" as other than the offer to buy up during the ticket purchase, I have never received any (electronic) offer at all while checking my app, checking in or otherwise. Nowadys, my "congrats" email 5 days out is actually about the WU which I already got, selected a few minute after ticket purchase.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 11, 2016 11:06 pm
AMPfromBNA
(@ampfrombna)
Silver

Honestly, I have no idea how delta is processing medallion upgrades anymore. I have a ATL-MSY flight, on a Wednesday, booked in H class, as a DM, with 10 open FC seats, and somehow they won't clear me in advance. Having an upgrade window only helps if it kinda makes sense how they clear people for upgrades. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using InsideFlyer mobile app

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 4, 2017 1:39 am
BondAir007
(@bondair007)

I wonder if everybody has left the lounge. It looks like it... I see glasses and empty bottles from Dec. 2016.

To go is to leave. To leave is to travel. To travel is to go.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 5, 2017 12:39 pm
Pizzaman
(@pizzaman)
Admin

BondAir007, post: 2786234, member: 71 wrote: I wonder if everybody has left the lounge. It looks like it... I see glasses and empty bottles from Dec. 2016.

Could always jump into Teh Penalty Box.

I don't have much to say, but you can usually find me saying it here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 5, 2017 11:52 pm
jackplum
(@jackplum)

Ugly week for Delta in ATL but things are looking better. Few cancellations for Saturday but no seats for days on many flights as DL recovers. No hotels available near the airport so many are overnighting there. Good luck to everyone especially DL airport staff who are busting their tails!

PM/KM Charter Member Platinum Ambassador Gold

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 7, 2017 8:36 pm
monitor
(@monitor)

This is, of course, why all of the seats for tomorrow disappeared in a flash today. That screwed up my SDC and I was condemned to keep my original flight when I went to SDC to an earlier one. I don't think that I was as screwed up as a whole lot of Delta flyers. 😳

What, me worry?
DLDM&MM, UAMM, SPGPlat, HH Diamond, Most of the others

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 8, 2017 12:50 am
MrLincoln
(@mrlincoln)

monitor, post: 2786537, member: 74 wrote: This is, of course, why all of the seats for tomorrow disappeared in a flash today. That screwed up my SDC and I was condemned to keep my original flight when I went to SDC to an earlier one. I don't think that I was as screwed up as a whole lot of Delta flyers. 😳

It's still pretty bad out there. Glad I got home yesterday, a few hours late, but, all things considered, relatively unscathed.

Pix from the hubs today reflect a system that's still pretty messed up. Probably will take most of the weekend to dig out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 8, 2017 2:54 am
monitor
(@monitor)

MrLincoln, post: 2786543, member: 5377 wrote: It's still pretty bad out there. Glad I got home yesterday, a few hours late, but, all things considered, relatively unscathed.

Pix from the hubs today reflect a system that's still pretty messed up. Probably will take most of the weekend to dig out.

So my flight ended up CXLd. That was only a minor inconvenience since I am now booked for early this afternoon. The WX overnight caused me zero trouble since I did not need to leave my house.

But, they obviously still have not dug out of their problems and today's flight is now marked as "delayed." I guess that I will head to the airport anyhow to take whatever may be going since I do need to be in NYC on Monday morning.

What, me worry?
DLDM&MM, UAMM, SPGPlat, HH Diamond, Most of the others

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 9, 2017 1:20 pm
DiverDave
(@diverdave)

[MEDIA=youtube]Re72di5phM0[/MEDIA]

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2017 2:18 pm
ande777emt
(@ande777emt)

This must be an MSP oriented forum and everyone is frozen and needs to thaw.

Sent from my SM-G930V using InsideFlyer mobile app

Flightmemory

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 29, 2017 7:55 pm
Davescj
(@davescj)
Silver

As a GM, I'm lucky to get E+ anymore. RU? Rare.

Are we traveling together? Let me know! http://www.ba97.com/ba97/calendar/ba97.asp

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 8, 2018 12:02 am
anileze
(@anileze)

I know, I know it is a dead thread 🙁

But.... For 12,000 miles, you could fly roundtrip to Cancun from New York. Saw availability for Sept & December....

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 17, 2018 3:19 pm
Page 1570 / 1570