Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2017 AA Status Check  

Page 2 / 3
  RSS
mattsteg
(@mattsteg)

Requalified EXP for 2018. Still >85% on upgrades with AA this year (50% on UA as a Silver via Marriott-via-SPG...including to Hawaii)

Silver Gold Executive Platinum Classic Plus Exec Elite Platinum Gold Diamond

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 20, 2017 6:29 pm
brodyf
(@brodyf)

I took my last two flights of the year today. Ending up with
EQD $32,590.
EQM 180,609
EQS 135

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

EXP Lifetime PLT Lifetime PLT

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2017 1:02 am
Betty Boop
(@betty-boop)

flyforawg, post: 2806306, member: 96618 wrote: Can you do some MS on the aviator card? Better than just cutting a check to AA and you get some miles in return.

Unfortunately don’t have the aviator card but guess I should consider for next year. Am thinking of a one day MR that will put me at 101+k miles and short of EQDs by about a 1000 unless I come up with another idea

B. Boop an AA ExPlt one last time! Did it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2017 3:10 am
Betty Boop
(@betty-boop)

brodyf, post: 2806327, member: 135711 wrote: I took my last two flights of the year today. Ending up with
EQD $32,590.
EQM 180,609
EQS 135

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can I borrow some? JK

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2017 3:12 am
Betty Boop
(@betty-boop)

So it looks like I will book a D code ticket PVD-CLT-PVD for $792 EQDs and 2732 EQMs that puts me at 101,311 for miles and 11,048 for EQDs. I can only do a one day turn around. That is as close as I can get it seems.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 21, 2017 11:29 am
brodyf
(@brodyf)

AA sent out these cool 2017 Year in Review emails today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EXP Lifetime PLT Lifetime PLT

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 22, 2017 1:32 am
flyforawg
(@flyforawg)
Silver

I guess they don't want me to know my percentile. Probably 98%.

Sent from my SM-G955U using InsideFlyer mobile app

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 27, 2017 3:12 pm
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

The Exact Moment that 200 million Americans figured out that America under Barrack .. ( and your STUPID Management ) sucked.

https://is.gd/oYCGsn

Along with 2018 .... the good version. Congratulations managed to piss off everyone capable of carrying your sorry butts.

https://is.gd/LnS3go

Anyways, good to see the TEAM back together. Show up in 2018 or get the heck out of the way. Oh and Stephan Curry sucks as well Cali . Seems none of you have ANY Problem with anyone named LEE on your corrupt train.

( In all fairness given the merger, I think there was a time frame there when NOBODY knew Who the heck was in charge, but Still ... get your head out of the sand Ollie Ostrich)

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 30, 2017 9:45 am
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

Name rank and serial number Sons & Daughters.

Name rank and serial.

https://is.gd/kdKx2Y

Non-stop talker, what a rocker!
Blue-eyed murder in a size five dress

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 30, 2017 10:01 am
mre5765
(@mre5765)
Silver

$13,xxx EQDs, 100,xxx EQMs, 21 EQS. Status was re-earned in November (I had the EQDs, but thanks to useless BA canceling a an ATH/LHR business class segment, I was short 333 miles on EQMs and had to burn a Saturday morning on a MR).

In my year in review email, my percentile among EXPs was not revealed, but I proud of my $50 saved checking bags. Meaning I guess I checked bags twice on AA (and AA managed to misconnect the bag while it was running an experiment where EXPs had to tag their own bags).

AA miles are pretty useless. I do like the F class OW lounges Emerald gives me, and it is nice when an SWU clears. Most of my premium long haul travel is on CX and MH.

I've no desire to go back to *A, ever, though I do like redeeming miles on M+. Lifetime *G is good enough.

Executive Platinum Lifetime Premier Gold Gold Gold

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 1, 2018 8:39 am
mre5765
(@mre5765)
Silver

Betty Boop, post: 2806349, member: 101969 wrote: So it looks like I will book a D code ticket PVD-CLT-PVD for $792 EQDs and 2732 EQMs that puts me at 101,311 for miles and 11,048 for EQDs. I can only do a one day turn around. That is as close as I can get it seems.

You'll be nearly $1000 EQDs short. Good luck with that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 1, 2018 8:44 am
PaulOnion
(@paulonion)
Silver

mre5765, post: 2806987, member: 137418 wrote: $13,xxx EQDs, 100,xxx EQMs, 21 EQS. Status was re-earned in November (I had the EQDs, but thanks to useless BA canceling a an ATH/LHR business class segment, I was short 333 miles on EQMs and had to burn a Saturday morning on a MR).

In my year in review email, my percentile among EXPs was not revealed, but I proud of my $50 saved checking bags. Meaning I guess I checked bags twice on AA (and AA managed to misconnect the bag while it was running an experiment where EXPs had to tag their own bags).

AA miles are pretty useless. I do like the F class OW lounges Emerald gives me, and it is nice when an SWU clears. Most of my premium long haul travel is on CX and MH.

I've no desire to go back to *A, ever, though I do like redeeming miles on M+. Lifetime *G is good enough.

Yep, guess you haven't paid attention.

THIS will not work in 2018.

Welcome to try. Welcome Home.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 1, 2018 10:41 am
Betty Boop
(@betty-boop)

mre5765, post: 2806988, member: 137418 wrote: You'll be nearly $1000 EQDs short. Good luck with that.

It ended up that I had to go to Fl at the last minute. Bought an overpriced ticket. Made it with a spare $36. But I don’t like this game any more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 2, 2018 11:02 am
mattsteg
(@mattsteg)

Betty Boop, post: 2807033, member: 101969 wrote: It ended up that I had to go to Fl at the last minute. Bought an overpriced ticket. Made it with a spare $36. But I don’t like this game any more.

Not really much game-space left (unless you do something like buy cheap premium fares on other ticket stock, fly a lot of not-cheap fares anyway, or get a cc waiver).

Silver Gold Executive Platinum Classic Plus Exec Elite Platinum Gold Diamond

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 2, 2018 12:16 pm
mre5765
(@mre5765)
Silver

Betty Boop, post: 2807033, member: 101969 wrote: It ended up that I had to go to Fl at the last minute. Bought an overpriced ticket. Made it with a spare $36. But I don’t like this game any more.

The EQDs I get on Cathay premium economy flights purchased on Cathay's website are very generous. The game remains fun even if disAAvantage miles are worthless for redemptions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 10, 2018 4:14 pm
Page 2 / 3