- Hyatt Place Las Vegas
- MGM Grand
- The Signage at MGM Grand
- Mandalay Bay
- Delano Las Vegas
- The Mirage
- Monte Carlo
- New York-New York
In order to take advantage of this offer, you must register for this promotion by Thursday, December 29, 2016. You will earn a total of six Gold Passport points per dollar spent — which is one additional point per dollar spent over the five points per dollar spent you already earn as a member of the Hyatt Gold Passport frequent guest loyalty program.
You will still earn your Platinum or Diamond elite level bonus Gold Passport points during stays at the aforementioned hotel and resort properties; but the bonus points from this promotion only applies to base points earned.
Terms and Conditions
To be eligible to participate in this promotion, you must be a member of both the Hyatt Gold Passport and M life Rewards frequent guest loyalty programs.
To earn Hyatt Gold Passport points through this promotion, you must:
- Provide both your Hyatt Gold Passport membership number and M life Rewards membership number when checking in to the hotel or resort property
- Be a registered guest physically occupying the room to which you are registered, and
- Choose to earn Hyatt Gold Passport points for your stay
An M life-Eligible Stay is defined as any stay:
- Where payment is made directly to a participating MGM Resorts International Las Vegas property
- Booked through the official Internet web site of Hyatt Hotels, or
- Booked through a Hyatt Global Contact Center
In order for you to receive Hyatt Gold Passport points, the bill for charges must be in your name; and you must pay for all charges. Gold Passport points earned pursuant to the 20 percent bonus are bonus points. Earning points under this promotion on rooms at participating M life resorts and Hyatt Place Las Vegas is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the Hyatt Gold Passport frequent guest loyalty program. You will only receive Gold Passport points for qualifying charges after you have checked out of the hotel or resort property.
Please allow up to three weeks after submitting your qualifying stay for the bonus Gold Passport points to be posted to your Hyatt Gold Passport account. Hyatt Gold Passport reserves the right to alter or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
Please be sure to read reviews pertaining to the following hotel and resort properties which are participating in this promotion:
- Review: Mandalay Bay Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Resort and Casino
- Hotel Review: MGM SkyLOFTS Las Vegas
If you plan on staying in Las Vegas during the promotion period, this is a good offer from which you can benefit.
All photographs ©2014 by Brian Cohen.