Enter for your chance to win your way to the 2016 World Series now through Tuesday, October 4, 2016 at 11:59:59 in the evening Eastern Daylight Time with Starwood Preferred Guest — but you must be:
- A legal resident of:
- United States — including the District of Columbia
- Canada — excluding Quebec, where this sweepstakes is void
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- At least 18 years of age or older and have reached the age of majority in your respective jurisdiction at the time of entry
- A member of the Starwood Preferred Guest frequent guest loyalty program at all subsequent times throughout the sweepstakes period
Your Chance to Win a Trip to the 2016 World Series — All Expenses Paid
The grand prize — which will be given away to only one winner and has an approximate retail value of $4,000.00 — includes the following:
- A pair of premium tickets for Game 1 of the 2016 World Series
- 100,000 Starpoints towards airfare with SPG Flights
- A stay of two nights at a Sheraton hotel in the host city where Game 1 is played
Transportation and incidental expenses — other that what is listed — are not included as part of the grand prize. All expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner of the grand prize.
The Grand Prize is not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded, as no exchanges or substitutions are allowed. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the sponsor of the sweepstakes, who reserves the right to substitute the grand prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the grand prize — or any portion thereof — is not available for any reason as determined by the sponsor at their sole discretion.
How to Enter
There are several ways to earn entries:
- Register here and complete the entry form to earn one entry — there is a limit of one entry form entry via the Internet per person during the sweepstakes period.
- Additionally, earn one entry for each night you stay at a participating Sheraton hotel or resort property in the United States or Canada.
- You will earn two entries per night if your stay is at a Sheraton Grand Phoenix, Sheraton Grand Chicago, Sheraton Grand Los Angeles or Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass hotel.
- No purchase is required to enter or win. To enter without staying at a hotel:
- Hand print on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper:
- Your name
- E-mail address
- Starwood Preferred Guest membership number
- Mail it in a hand-addressed envelope to
- SPG’s Win Your Way to the World Series Sweepstakes
- 420 Summit Avenue
- St. Paul, MN 55102
- Mail-in entries must be postmarked no later than Wednesday, October 5, 2016 and received by Monday, October 10, 2016. Limit one entry per person per envelope per day.
- Hand print on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper:
All stays at qualifying hotel properties during the sweepstakes period are eligible to earn entries — even if you register for this promotion after your stay — so long as the registration occurs during the sweepstakes period.
Select Official Rules, Terms and Conditions
The potential winner of the grand prize will be selected in a random drawing conducted on or about Monday, October 10, 2016, from among all eligible entries received during the sweepstakes period. Selection of the potential winner of the grand prize is final and is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the official rules. The administrator of the sweepstakes will attempt to notify the potential winner of the grand prize via e-mail message or telephone within one day of the drawing. If the potential winner of the grand prize does not respond within 24 hours after the first attempt to contact him or her, the sponsor of the sweepstakes will select an alternate potential winner of the grand prize in his or her place at random from among all remaining eligible entries received.
Other rules, terms and conditions apply — including but not limited to those dealing with privacy and personal information, release and limitations of liability, selection and verification of winners, winner notification procedure, disqualification of participants, publicity, tax liability, unclaimed prizes, how to find out the name of the grand prize winner, what can potentally happen in the event of a dispute, and other conditions of participation. Be sure you read them carefully and agree with them before participating in the sweepstakes.
It is time for you to step up to the plate and swing for your chance to win a trip to Game 1 of the 2016 World Series; so get on the ball and take that minute or two to register for this promotion.
Source: Starwood Preferred Guest.