You can enjoy faster booking of your flight reservations, special offers, and a travel experience which is tailored to you when you sign up as a new subscriber of myRyanair and complete your profile by Friday, September 9, 2016 — and you can save ten dollars in the process when you book your flights through September 21, 2016 for travel between:
- Saturday, October 1, 2016 through Sunday, December 18, 2016
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 through Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Save 10 Dollars On a Future Flight When You Sign Up For myRyanair
Ensure that your complete profile includes the following information:
- Date of birth
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Passport details
- Payment card details
Your ten dollar voucher will be waiting for you on the payment page when you book your next trip.
Terms and Conditions
You must be a NEW customer signing up to myRyanair and completing a full profile to qualify for this offer.
The travel credit of ten dollars:
- Must be redeemed against a Ryanair flight departing after September 2016 or the travel credit will be forfeited with no right to reimbursement or exchange.
- May be used against all class of travel — including Leisure Plus, Business Plus and Family Extra — on any routes.
- Can only be redeemed against the total flight price of a Ryanair flight booked on Ryanair.com when you are logged into the myRyanair account; and the total flight price includes the fare and any applicable taxes and charges — but does not include any ancillary third-party products and services purchased during the booking process, such as
- Hotel bookings
- Rental car hire
- Airport transfer
- Will appear and is redeemable in the ‘Redeem a Voucher / Reward Section’ on the payment page of the booking process of Ryanair.
- May not be used against a flight booking to which:
- Spanish resident applies
- Large family discounts apply
- Is not transferable or refundable; and there is no cash alternative or other form of compensation.
- Is only valid for use by the myRyanair account owner; and the name of the account owner must be the first one entered during the flight booking process, as Ryanair will refuse travel credit to any customers who already availed of their travel credit of ten dollars under a different name.
No partial redemption is allowed. If the flight costs less than ten dollars, the unredeemed amount will be forfeited, with no exchange or refund available.
Do not even think about deleting your myRyanair account — lest you want to forfeit your unused travel credit of ten dollars. This is Ryanair, after all…
…and as the title of the area where the terms and conditions reside is “€10 Travel credit reward for myRyanair sign-up”, this offer is probably good for residents of countries in Europe to save ten euros on this deal — unless that was a typographical error.
Still, this offer could save you more money on a future flight operated by Ryanair if you are willing to sign up as a new member of myRyanair and receive e-mail messages; so if you plan on being a passengers aboard an airplane operated by Ryanair during the aforementioned dates, perhaps you should consider participating in this offer — but hurry, as it only lasts for three days.