Are you a resident of Singapore? How well do you know Singapore or Singapore Airlines? Perhaps well enough to be able to take a quiz each day through August 10, 2016 for a chance to win a prize?
If so, you are in luck, as in honor of the National Day of Singapore, you can attempt to complete a quiz once per day which consists of ten multiple-choice questions pertaining to history or facts of Singapore and Singapore Airlines. You will be awarded 100 game points for each correct answer — that is 1,000 points per game — and if you answer incorrectly, no problem, as no points will be deducted from your total.
To earn bonus points, share the official Internet web site of the contest with your friends. You will earn 100 bonus points for each referred friend who participates in the game — up to a maximum of 10,000 bonus points. The bonus points are valid only once for each unique referral.
Your Chance to Win Prizes in the Singapore Airlines National Day Quiz
You are entitled to participate in the Instant Win game after the completion of the quiz each day to win exciting instant prizes — which include the following:
- KrisShop vouchers
- Premium Airbus A350 aircraft models
- Singapore Airlines Airbus A350 luggage tags
- Singapore Airlines batik luggage straps
- Singapore Airlines cabin duffle bags
- Double KrisFlyer frequent flier loyalty program miles entitlements
How to Win
- Click ‘Take the quiz’ to begin
- Sign in either through Facebook Connect or provide your full name and e-mail address when prompted upon completion of the quiz to be eligible for earning and collecting game points and prizes
- Collect as many game points as you can to accumulate the points which will be counted towards your ranking on the leaderboard to be the top
Leaderboard Point Calculation
- The leaderboard point calculation will be accumulated from 01 August 2016 through 15 April 2017 on singaporeairgames.com.
- Contestants can earn points by participating in any or all of the 8 quizzes or games throughout the contest period.
- Contestants are to collect as many game points as possible during the contest period to be ranked as the top 3 scorers on the leaderboard.
- Top 3 scorers will walk away with KrisFlyer Frequent Flyer Miles equivalent to their total scores (1 game point = 1 KrisFlyer Frequent Flyer Mile) for up to 100,000 KrisFlyer miles.
- Earn bonus points when you share the contest site with your friends. Each contestant will earn 100 bonus points for each referred friend participated in the game with a maximum bonus points capped at 10,000 points. The bonus points are valid only once for each unique referral.
Select Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the competition is free — excluding internet charges — and is only open to Singapore residents who are aged 18 years and above at the date of entry into the contest.
- A total of three winners with the highest scores at the end of the contest period will be selected; and winners will be informed via email by 12 May 2017.
- The prize is KrisFlyer frequent flyer loyalty program miles which are equivalent to their game points collected, which can be used to redeem a free trip. One game point = one KrisFlyer frequent flyer loyalty program mile. The free trip is based on round-trip Economy Class Saver award ticket on Singapore Airlines and SilkAir flights only. Taxes, surcharges and fees are applicable in addition to the required redemption mileage and must be separately paid by the passenger. The KrisFlyer miles will only be valid for one year from the date on which it is credited into the KrisFlyer member account of the winner of the KrisFlyer miles, and no extensions will be permitted.
- The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
- Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.
Other rules, terms and conditions of entry apply — including but not limited to those involving publicity releases, tax responsibilities, limitations of liability and release, dispute resolution policies, and notification and verification of the winners. Please carefully read the official rules prior to entering the sweepstakes just in case you may not agree with one or more of them.
Unfortunately, this promotion is only open to residents of Singapore; but if you are a resident of Singapore and want to participate in this contest, InsideFlyer member lcpteck has been posting the answers to the quiz each day for your convenience.
Source: Singapore Airlines.