As a member of the Starwood Preferred Guest program, you can earn either double or triple Starpoints — or up to 3,000 bonus Starpoints — when you stay at select participating Starwood Hotels and Resorts properties located in Europe, Africa and the Middle East in the Earn Your Dreams promotion.
Terms and Conditions
The following list is comprised of select terms and conditions for this promotion.
- Starpoints will be awarded per paid eligible stay on room revenue only.
- Starpoints earned on other eligible charges will not be bonused.
- Only your base Starpoints will be bonused, as additional bonuses earned — including but not limited to 50 percent elite status level points or online booking bonuses — will not be doubled.
- Double/Triple/3,000 Starpoints per stay will be credited to your account within four to six weeks of the stay posting to your Starwood Preferred Guest account.
- Multiple rooms charged to the same member during the same stay will only count as one eligible stay, which is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate in the same hotel property — regardless of the number of check-ins or check-outs which occur.
- Basic room rates do not include additional per room per night charges which may be imposed or state/local taxes. Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates; and additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- This offer is not applicable to groups or with other special offers; and it is not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
Other terms and conditions apply.
There does not seem to be any expiration date for the Earn Your Dreams promotion, as it appears to be an ongoing promotion offered until further notice.
Consider registering for this promotion so that you will earn bonus Starpoints whenever you stay at a participating Starwood Hotels and Resorts property located in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, as the only cost to you is a moment of your time.
Source: W Barcelona.