For those looking to expand their knowledge of using frequent flyer miles and points, there is the Frequent Traveler University.
Over two days, experts will share their extensive knowledge of how to earn, book, and travel like a pro on both revenue and reward tickets. Featuring a small-group setting capped at 150 participants, presenters go far beyond the basics in unique Q&A sessions giving all participants an opportunity to engage at a high level to discuss complex issues and address the most difficult questions.
The host hotel is the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach where a negotiated group rate of $179 per night includes full buffet breakfast, complimentary self-parking and a reduced resort fee at only $10 a night. You are not required to stay at the hotel, but most participants choose to stay to be right in the heart of the action!
The event is almost sold out at a price of $249. Registration gives you access to all sessions and social events, including a 90 minute open bar cocktail reception on Friday night, and a three-course lunch on both Saturday and Sunday. All attendees will have internet access in the conference rooms and are encouraged to bring your laptop or tablet along. If interested, you can register by following this link.
Topics will include the following:
- Advanced Tricks with Credit Card Rewards
- Introduction to Advanced Reward Bookings
- Advanced Manufactured Spend
- NEW: Pro-Tips: Alaska Airlines
- Pro Tips: American Airlines
- 101 Tips, Tricks and Hacks to be an Expert Traveler
- NEW: Booking Delta and SkyTeam Awards
- Extreme Manufactured Spend
- NEW: A selection of hotel specific breakouts including: Best Wester/Choice/Wyndham; SPG; Leading Hotels of the World; Marriott; Hyatt; Club Carlson; Las Vegas Hotels; Kimpton
- Car Rental Tips and Tricks
- Pro Tips: United Airlines
- Shortcuts to Elite Status
- Exotic Travel
- NEW: World Capitals Worth Visiting
- NEW: Manufactured Spend Ask Me Anything
- Amtrak: Wingless Planes
- Advanced ExpertFlyer
- NEW: Hands on Award Bookings: Live Demo
- International Award Partners
These sessions are perfect for the first time attendee or repeat visitor. New this year are specific sessions on Delta, Alaska, American Airlines, Amtrak, and also a hotel breakout period where attendees are able to interact with an expert moderator about the hotel brands of your choice.
– Matthew Klint (Live and Let’s Fly)
– Stefan Krasowski (Rapid Travel Chai)
– Tahsir Ahsan (Bengali Miles Guru)
– Greg Davis-Kean (Frequent Miler)
– Omar Zaman (Travel Summary)
– Jamie Larounis (The Forward Cabin)
– Melinda Danielsen (Magic of Miles)
– Tiffany Funk (One Mile at a Time)
Keeping with the holiday season, there will be a charity raffle to collect donations for a selection of worthy causes – together we can help serve the community!
Each ticket gives you access to all sessions and social events, including an open bar cocktail reception on Friday night, and a three-course lunch on both Saturday and Sunday and include internet access.
Where is the event?
The host hotel is the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach. A negotiated group rate of $179 per night for single/double occupancy is available. This rate includes: a free buffet breakfast, free self-parking, and a reduced resort fee at $10/night. To book your room, click HERE.
How do I get a ticket?
There are a limited number of tickets still left for sale, so be sure to get your ticket before the event sells out!