A Glance at VIPorter, Porter Airlines Frequent Flyer Program
– Earn a fixed number of points on each one-way flight depending on fare class flown: 375 points on Firm fares, 750 points on Flexible fares and 1,500 points on Freedom fares.
* Class-of-service bonus
– Points earned reflect the higher fare class booked.
– Redeem 7,500 points for a one-way flight and 15,000 points for a roundtrip flight.
• Car rental
– VIPorter does not have any partnerships.
Rules and Conditions
– New members can request retroactive credit for flights taken within 30 days prior to registration.
– Missing credit requests can be made within six months of the travel date.
– Points expire four years from the date they were earned (date of travel) and expired points cannot be reinstated.
– There are no cash plus points options for award redemption.
– Flight awards are transferable and can be booked for another person.
– If your VIPorter account has no activity within 48 months, Porter may deactivate your account, with or without notification to you.
– Points cannot be transferred or pooled.
– Blackout dates may apply for award tickets.
Porter Airlines is a regional Canadian airline that launched in 2006 and is based at Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport. The airline flies to Chicago, Myrtle Beach, Washington, D.C., New York, Boston and Burlington in the U.S. and Thunder Bay, Timmins, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Mont Tremblant, Ottawa, Windsor, Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, Moncton, Halifax, Stephenville and St. John’s in Canada.
The VIPorter program is straightforward with a fixed earning and redeeming structure. Members earn the same number of points for each flight, depending on fare class, and can redeem for an award flight to any Porter Airlines destination for 7,500 points one way. So, 20 Firm fare roundtrip flights, 10 Flexible fare roundtrips or five Freedom fare flights will get a free one roundtrip award flight. Award flights are the equivalent of Porter’s Flexible fare class, including complimentary seat selection. Award seats are capacity controlled and may not always be available to book.
There are no additional ways to earn points but Porter Airlines may occasionally offer promotions and opportunities for passengers to earn bonus points. Points can only be redeemed for Porter Airlines flights.