Book your next hotel with Hilton mobile check-In
By year’s end Hilton guests will be able to use their mobile devices to choose the room they wish to stay in as well as check-in and checkout at Hilton hotels.
We analyzed data and feedback from more than 40 million HHonors members, as well as guest surveys, social media posts and review sites, and it’s clear that guests want greater choice and control,” said Geraldine Calpin, senior vice president and global head of digital.
From 6am on the day before your arrival, Hilton HHonors members can browse floor plans or a list of available rooms and look at photos to choose the room you want. You can also make requests or purchase an upgrade through your mobile device. By the end of the summer, you will be able to use the app at the following Hilton brands in the U.S.: Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites and Home2 Suites. Doubletree by Hilton and Embassy Suites will get the function added in the fall and by the end of the year, room selection will be available for more than 650,000 Hilton Hotel rooms worldwide.
Next year, Hilton HHonors members should be able to use their mobile device as their room key.
WITH THE HILTON HOTELS & RESORTS MOBILE APPS YOU CAN:
- Search and book more than 4,000 hotels and resorts within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio
- Find hotels near your location using GPS functionality
- Make a reservations on the spot and always receive our Best Rate Guarantee
- View, modify, and cancel upcoming stays
- Customize your stay by pre-ordering hotel amenities using Request Upon Arrival service
- Browse hotel photos and features
- Access your past stays and receipts
- If you’re not a member, join Hilton HHonors and begin earning HHonors Points