Get 70,000 bonus points with Marriott Rewards credit card plus a FREE night’s stay
The signup bonus for the Marriott Rewards Premier Visa from Chase normally sits at 50,000 points, but there is a public offer floating around for 70,000 bonus points, plus one free night at a Category 1-4 property upon approval.
You must spend $2,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening to receive the bonus miles.
The card has a $85 annual fee, which is waved the first year, and in addition to a free-night E-certificate upon approval, the card also offers an anniversary free-night stay E-Certificate.
To learn more and apply for the card, go HERE.
- 5 points for every $1 spent at over 3,800 Marriott locations
- 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airline, and at car rental agencies and restaurants
- 1 point for every $1 spent on purchases anywhere else
- 15 credits toward Elite status every year after account anniversary
- Earn 1 Elite credit for every $3,000 spent
- 1 free night stay every year after account anniversary (Category 1-5 hotels)
INSIDE|Point: Marriott has nine hotel award categories, so if you were to stay in Category 1 hotels, your 70,000 points would cover nine nights of hotel stays at 7,500 points per night. Members who redeem four nights at the same hotel get the fifth night free and PointSaver awards are sometimes available starting at 6,000 points per night—so depending on how you choose to spend your points, 70,000 bonus points can go a long way. Jump on this offer if you’re interested because there are no guarantees that it will stick around.