- Stay two separate times at any Choice Hotel between Feb. 22 and April 30, 2010 and earn enough points to redeem a free night at over 1,500 Choice Hotels. Stays must be booked online at http://www.choicehotels.com or by calling 1-800-4CHOICE.
- Stay a total of 10 nights or four separate stays at Hilton Hotels from Jan. 7 through March 31, 2010 and receive a free night certificate valid for one year from the date of issue at any hotel within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio any night of the week. Hilton HHonors members can earn up to three free night certificates. Registration is required at http://www.HiltonHHonors.com/ANightOnUs prior to check-in. The 10 nights do not need to be consecutive.
- Members of goldpoints plus who stay three consecutive nights at participating Country Inns & Suites in the U.S. and Canada will receive the third night free March 1 through May 15, 2010. Plus, earn 3,000 bonus points. For information, visit http://www.goldpointsplus.com
- US Airways Dividend Miles members who book a flight online at usairways.com can earn a one-time online booking bonus of 1,500 miles. Register for the promotion at www.insideflyer.com/link/?2119 before making reservations and book a flight online by March 31 for travel through July 31, 2010. Flight segments must be operated by US Airways or US Airways Express to qualify. Also with US Airways through March 31, 2010, get a 100 percent bonus on your miles when purchasing them. Visit http://www.usairways.com/miles to learn more.
- Marriott Rewards members can earn up to 25,000 bonus points or triple miles with the Marriott MegaBonus. Earn 2,500 bonus points for every stay starting with your second stay at Marriott Hotels & Resorts. Earn triple miles for every dollar spent at Marriott International hotels on 29 different carriers. Registration required. Registration begins Jan. 1 for stays between Feb. 1 and April 30, 2010. To register, visit http://www.marriott.com/megabonus.
- Starwood Preferred Guest members can earn up to quadruple points Jan. 5 through April 15, 2010. Stay one or two nights at Starwood Hotels and earn double points; stay three nights and earn triple points; stay four nights or longer and earn quadruple points. Registration required. To register, visit http://www.spg.com/morerewards.
- Wyndham Rewards members can earn 1,000 bonus miles with partner airlines when staying twice at Wyndham Hotel Group family hotels through March 31, 2010. Southwest Rapid Rewards members will earn double credits and Sun Country ufly members will earn double points. Registration is required.
Elite members of American, Continental, Midwest and United can earn an additional 2,000, 3,000 or 4,000 miles for each second stay based on their elite status. Visit http://www.wyndhamrewards.com/miles for more information. Members can earn up to two bonuses on a maximum of four stays.
- Stay at IHG Priority Club Rewards hotels from Feb. 1 to April 30 , 2010 and earn 1,000 bonus points or 200 bonus miles on every qualifying night, up to 20,000 bonus points or 4,000 miles. Advance registration required at http://www.priorityclub.com/1000IF or call (888) 560-5660 and mention promo code 9587.
- Stay five nights or longer at the Radisson Aruba Resort Casino & Spa; Radisson St. Martin Resort, Marina & Spa; or Radisson Our Lucaya Resort, Grand Bahama Island and earn 100,000 bonus points through March 31, 2010. Book the “5 Nights-100,000 Bonus Points” rate. For information, visit http://www.radisson.com
- Free Flight Credit Card Offer:
Earn 30,000 bonus miles with the United Mileage Plus Visa Signature Card, enough miles to redeem for a roundtrip award flight anywhere in the continental U.S. or Canada. Earn bonus miles upon spending $250 with your new card. For information, visit www.insideflyer.com/link/?2245 or call (800) 405-2946.