- Marriott Rewards members can earn up to 25,000 bonus points with the Marriott MegaBonus through May 15, 2008. Earn 5,000 points for every second paid stay at participating Marriott hotels. Registration required. To register, visit http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?834 or call 1-888-MARRIOTT.
- IHG Priority Club Rewards members can earn up to 40,000 bonus points or 10,000 bonus miles through April 30, 2008. Earn 4,000 bonus points or 1,000 bonus miles for every second qualifying stay at any InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotel worldwide. Visit http://www.priorityclub.com/4000
- From Jan. 1 through March 31, 2008, all of your stays at any participating Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites Hotel worldwide will count double toward tier qualification for Platinum or Diamond status. Registration is required at http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?748
Stays at AmeriSuites and Hawthorn Suites hotels do not apply and only stays count double toward tier qualification, not nights.
- Midwest Miles members can earn up to 20,000 miles when booking multiple air+car or air+hotel packages. Book one qualifying trip and receive 500 miles; book two to get 5,000 miles, three for 10,000 miles and four for 20,000 miles. Enter promotion code MILES08 at the time of booking a vacation package at http://www.midwestairlinesvacations.com by Nov. 30, 2008 and complete travel by Dec. 21, 2008 to receive your bonus miles.
- Earn up to triple Choice Privileges points for every dollar you spend on qualifying stays between Feb. 1 and April 17, 2008. Register at choicehotels.com prior to check in for a stay at any Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality, Sleep Inn, Clarion, Cambria Suites, MainStay Suites, Surburban Extended Stay, Econo Lodge or Rodeway Inn in the U.S., Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean and you can earn triple points. If you do not register, you will earn double points.
- Earn up to 20,000 bonus miles with Continental OnePass for a new debit card through May 31, 2008. Continental OnePass members earn 10,000 bonus miles upon first use of a new Chase Continental Airlines Preferred Banking Card or Chase Continental Airlines Banking Card. Members earn an additional 10,000 miles by opening a new Chase Free Checking account with direct deposit. Visit http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?842
- Starwood Preferred Guest members can earn up to 6,000 bonus points for three separate stays at the same hotel. The offer is valid at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts in North America for stays at eligible rates between now and March 31, 2008. Registration is required and you can earn 1,000 bonus points for your first stay, 2,000 bonus points for your second stay and 3,000 bonus points for your third stay at the same participating hotel or resort. Visit http://www.spg.com/6000points to register using code Q1C.
- Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan members who fly two roundtrips between Seattle and Los Angeles or San Francisco between March 15 and May 15, 2008, earn double miles on all flights between these cities through Dec. 31, 2008. Registration required. To register, visit http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?825
- Northwest WorldPerks members residing in the U.S. or Canada can earn up to 15,000 bonus miles on a roundtrip nonstop flight from Seattle to London Heathrow on Northwest Airlines. To qualify for the bonus miles, tickets must be purchased by July 21, 2008 for travel between June 1 and July 31, 2008. Members flying in business class J and C will earn 15,000 bonus miles (7,500 miles one way), flights in class Z, Y, S, B, M will earn 10,000 bonus miles (5,000 miles one way) and coach class H, Q, V, L, T, K will earn 5,000 miles (2,500 miles one way). Registration prior to purchasing tickets is required and members can earn the bonus on up to three qualifying roundtrips.
- Free Ticket Credit Card Offers:
The AirTran Airways A+ Visa Signature and the AirTran A+ Business Card offer eight A+ credits on the card’s first use, plus 10 more credits with balance transfers, for up to 18 credits total, which is more than enough for a free roundtrip ticket.
The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Visa Signature card offers eight Rapid Rewards credits after your first purchase and up to eight more with balance transfers within 90 days — enough credits for a free roundtrip flight; plus enjoy two anniversary credits every year and other benefits. Mention card code 9L88 if applying by phone at (888) 218-7309.
US Airways Dividend Miles members who sign up for the Barclays Bank US Airways MasterCard will earn 15,000 bonus miles with first purchase and an additional 10,000 miles can be earned with balance transfers; preferred check-in and boarding; 10,000 miles toward Preferred status; $75 discount toward US Airways Club; 24/7 customer service; no annual mileage cap; two $99 companion tickets and more.