- American AAdvantage members can book short-hop flights in coach for fewer miles until Feb. 29, 2008. MilesSAAver awards on routes of 750 miles each way can be redeemed for 15,000 AAdvantage miles — a 10,000 mile savings. The routes available are within the U.S. and Canada on nonstop flights operated by American Airlines, American Eagle or AmericanConnection carriers. Visit aa.com/shorthops. Saver coach award tickets are available through United Mileage Plus for 15,000 miles — a savings of 10,000 miles — for travel through Dec. 14, 2007, for short-haul flights (700 air miles or less each way) within the U.S. and between the U.S. and Canada. All ticketing must be made through united.com by Dec. 12, 2007. Visit http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?579
- Get an extra night free when staying at select W Hotels worldwide through Dec. 30, 2007. Book a two-night stay using any American Express card and you’ll get a third night at no charge. You must arrive Thursday through Saturday at the following properties: W Atlanta — Perimeter, W Chicago — City Center, W New Orleans, W New York — The Court, The Tuscany, Times Square or Union Square, W San Diego, W San Francisco and W Silicon Valley. Arrive on any day at the following properties: W Chicago — Lakeshore, W Dallas — Victory, W Honolulu, W Montreal, W New Orleans — French Quarter, W Seattle and W Seoul. Mention promotion code TNR or TNH when booking.
- Earn 5,000 bonus goldpoints plus points for every fifth night at any of the Carlson family of hotels through Jan. 31, 2008. For more information, visit http://www.goldpointsplus.com/five4five
- InterContinental Priority Club members can earn triple miles, starting with their second qualifying stay at any InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites hotel worldwide from Sept. 17 through Dec. 15, 2007. And if you book online, you can earn quadruple points. Visit http://www.priorityclub.com/triple
- Earn 2,500 bonus Hyatt Gold Passport points for eligible stays at Hyatt Place or Hyatt Summerfield Suites from now through Jan. 31, 2008. Registration is required at http://www.goldpassort.com/winterbonus – Only one bonus may be earned per member, per stay.
- Earn 2,000 miles (or equivalent) instead of the usual 500 miles per Worldhotels stay until Dec. 31, 2007. Minimum stay is two nights to earn miles in your choice of the programs of the following airlines: Air China (3,200 km), Air France/KLM, Alitalia, American Airlines, Asiana, All Nippon Airways, Brussels Airlines, Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Lufthansa, Malaysia Airlines (2,400 miles), Northwest Airlines, Qantas Airways (4,000 points), United Airlines, US Airways, Thai Airways and Varig on
- Purchase tickets with PayPal online at http://www.midwestairlines.com and earn 500 Midwest Miles bonus miles through Dec. 31, 2007.
- Between Sept. 17 and Dec. 14, 2007, Amtrak Guest Rewards members earn double points on all travel. Registration is required at http://www.amtrakguestrewards.com/91707 – Double points are limited to two qualifying trips per day (one roundtrip or two one-ways).
- Earn double miles plus threshold bonuses when you make purchases through the American AAdvantage eShopping online mall. Purchases must be made with a MasterCard from 25 select retailers. Spend a total $250 or more before tax and shipping between Nov. 1 and Dec. 31, 2007 to earn 500 bonus miles; spend $251-500 to earn 1,000 extra miles for a total 1,500 miles; and if you spend more than $1,000 you will earn 2,500 extra bonus miles for a total 4,000 mile bonus.
- Free Ticket Credit Card Offers:
The Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards Visa Signature card offers eight Rapid Rewards credits after your first purchase and up to eight more with balance transfers made within the first 90 days, double Reward Dollars on Southwest Airlines flight and vacation purchases and on Rapid Rewards preferred hotel and rental car partner purchases. You will also receive two Rapid Rewards credits every year on your cardmember anniversary plus an assortment of Signature card benefits. Mention card code 9L88 if applying by phone at (888) 218-7309.
US Airways Dividend Miles members who sign up for the Barclays Bank US Airways MasterCard will earn 15,000 bonus miles with first purchase and an additional 10,000 miles can be earned with balance transfers; preferred check-in and boarding; 10,000 miles toward Preferred status; $75 discount toward US Airways Club; 24/7 customer service; no annual mileage cap; two $99 companion tickets and more.