- From Feb. 1 until April 30, 2007, Choice Privileges members who stay at any Comfort Inn, Comfort Suites, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Clarion Cambria Suites or Mainstay suites in the U.S., Canada, Caribbean or Mexico can choose to earn either triple Choice Privileges points or triple airline rewards on Air Canada Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan, American AAdvantage, Continental OnePass, Delta SkyMiles, Frecuenta by Mexicana, Northwest Airlines WorldPerks, United Mileage Plus, US Airways Dividend Miles or Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards, starting with their second stay.
- Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) members will get a 35 percent savings on the room rate, triple Starpoints and a free night through March 31 at SPG hotels in Hawaii. Stay four nights in selected ocean view rooms and your fifth night is free. Mention rate plan SPGTRPL at booking to receive the discount and triple bonus points.
- United Mileage Plus members can redeem miles for dining certificates through restaurant.com. Redeem 1,000 miles for a $25 certificate or 2,000 miles for four $25 certificates. Certificates are valid at nearly 7,000 restaurants nationwide. See http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?35 for more information.
- Through March 31, members of Priority Club Rewards can earn a 30,000-point bonus after just two qualifying stays at any of these four hotels: the InterContinental The Barclay New York, InterContinental The Willard Washington D.C., InterContinental Harbor Court Baltimore and InterContinental Boston. Members must register in advance to participate in this promotion at http://www.intercontinental.com/northeast — Most business and leisure rates qualify.
Through April 30, 2007, Priority Club has another promotion that allows member to earn 3,000 bonus points or 1,000 bonus miles for every third qualifying night at any InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Staybridge Suites or Candlewood Suites worldwide. Maximum bonus award is 30,000 points or 10,000 miles and advance registration is required at http://www.priorityclub/3000
- Until Feb. 28, members of Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns may redeem 7,500 miles for a nonstop roundtrip between Los Angeles and San Francisco, provided they book their travel before Feb. 28, and complete travel by May 31. This is half the usual amount of miles needed. Members are also being offered 4,500 bonus miles when completing three roundtrip flights between these two airports before Feb. 28. A maximum of 18,000 bonus miles can be earned during this promotion. The 4,500 bonus miles are in addition to the 1,000 miles members earn for these flights for a total of 7,500 miles for three roundtrip flights. Members do not have to register for the bonus miles.
- American Airlines has brought back its short-hop MileSAAver awards, allowing AAdvantage members to fly roundtrip on nonstop routes under 750 air miles one way for 15,000 miles when booking travel on the AA.com Web site. Coach roundtrip awards are available for 15,000 miles, a 10,000-mile savings. First or business class roundtrip awards are available for 30,000 miles, a savings of 15,000 miles. Short-hop MileSAAver awards are available for travel through Feb. 28.
Fly to or from Chicago to earn up to 25,000 American AAdvantage miles through Feb. 28. Earn 5,000 bonus miles for your first roundtrip. Fly twice, and you’ll earn 10,000 bonus miles. And if you fly three times, you will earn a total 25,000 bonus miles — enough for a free roundtrip coach ticket. AAdvantage members must register before flying using promotion code FLY06 to receive the bonus miles. Visit http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?144
- All Credit Card
Alaska Mileage Plan members who sign up for the Alaska Visa Signature card will earn 20,000 miles upon approval. Cardholders will also get a 2,000-mile anniversary bonus. New cardholders will also receive a $50 companion ticket and another every year. There is no limit to the number of miles a cardholder may earn in a year. This is the richest credit card offer Alaska has ever offered its members.
The new Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card is almost too good to be true. In fact, we called a few times just to be sure we were reading this right. You’ll earn five Rewards points for every dollar spent on the card at any Marriott property, plus two points for every dollar spent on qualified dining, airline and rental car purchases, and one point for all other purchases.
Premier cardmembers receive a 15,000-point bonus upon the first use of the card; a free-night certificate valid at category 1-4 hotels, which is awarded upon account approval; a two-for-one golf certificate for use at participating Marriott-managed golf courses; a free-night certificate valid at category 1-5 hotels every year on the account anniversary date; and 15 nights toward elite status every year, which makes every cardmember a Silver Elite member and also gives a boost toward Gold or Platinum Elite status. This is not to be missed. Visit http://www.marriottrewards.com
- United Mileage Plus members who purchase and fly qualifying United, United Express or Ted roundtrips between Nov. 10, 2006, and Feb. 28, 2007, will earn 5,000 miles when completing one roundtrip, 10,000 miles for completing two roundtrips and 25,000 bonus miles when completing three roundtrips. You must register for the promotion before traveling. Some restrictions apply.
- Northwest Airlines WorldPerks is once again offering a cash plus miles option for members who prefer to use miles and cash to get the awards they want. Tickets must be purchased no later than Feb. 17, and member must have at least 10,000 miles in his or her account. Roundtrip North America fares start at $139 plus 10,000 miles; roundtrip transatlantic fares start at $318 and 20,000 miles and roundtrip transpacific fares start at $468 and 20,000 miles. Read the fine print on this offer at http://www.nwa.com
- For a limited time (not specifically defined by the fine print), United Mileage Plus members who sign up to rent DVDs through Netflix, will earn 2,000 miles after your first month as a paying member, and another 2,000 miles if you pay with your Mileage Plus Visa for a total of 4,000 miles. LINK: http://www.insidebflyer.com/link/?130