- The Faster Free Nights promotion from Hyatt Gold Passport and MasterCard is back. It allows Hyatt Gold Passport members to earn unlimited free nights at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide through Jan. 31, 2007. Members who pay for their stay with a MasterCard will earn a free night with every two stays and can redeem their free nights before Mar. 31, 2007. These awards are provided in addition to the Gold Passport points that members earn on each Hyatt stay. There is no limit to the number of free nights that members can earn. Current Gold Passport members must sign up to participate via http://www.goldpassport.com or by phoning 1-800-51-HYATT. New members who join Gold Passport will automatically be signed up to participate in the promotion.
- Serious stuff. goldpoints plus: Through Dec. 31 stay two or more times and earn triple points on the second and all subsequent stays at Radisson Hotels & Resorts, Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts, Country Inns & Suites By Carlson and Park Inn properties around the world. For more details and to register, visit http://www.triplepoints.goldpointsplus.com
- It’s back! Priority Club has brought back its famous Double Points or Double Miles promotion. Until Dec. 15, members will earn double points starting with their first qualified stay. Visit http://www.priorityclub.com/double to register.
- Through Mar. 31, 2007 members of Priority Club can earn a 30,000 point bonus after just two qualifying stays at any of these four hotels: the InterContinental The Barclay New York, InterContinental The Willard Washington DC, InterContinental Harbor Court Baltimore and InterContinental Boston. Members must register in advance to participate in this promotion at http://www.intercontinental.com/northeast. Most business and leisure rates qualify.
- Until Feb. 28, 2007, members of Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns may redeem 7,500 miles for a non-stop roundtrip between Los Angeles (LAX) and San Francisco (SFO), provided they book their travel between before Feb. 28, 2007, and complete travel by May 31, 2007. This is half the usual amount of miles needed. Members are also being offered 4,500 bonus miles when completing three roundtrip flights between theses two airports from Nov. 1, 2006 to Feb. 28, 2007. A maximum of 18,000 bonus miles can be earned during this promotion. The 4,500 bonus miles are in addition to the 1,000 miles members earn for these flights for a total of 7,500 miles for three roundtrip flights. Members do not have to register for the bonus miles.
- American Airlines has brought back its short-hop MileSAAver awards, allowing AAdvantage members to fly roundtrip on nonstop routes under 750 air miles one way for 15,000 miles when booking travel on the AA.com Web site. Economy class roundtrip awards are available for 15,000 miles, a 10,000-mile savings. First- or business-class roundtrip awards are available for 30,000 miles, a savings of 15,000 miles. Short-hop MileSAAver awards are available for travel through Feb. 28, 2007.
Mileage Plus members have a similar way to save miles for short-haul awards of 700 air miles or less each way through Dec. 31. United first- and business class awards are also available at reduced rates — 30,000 miles. United’s Web site features a nifty chart of all available city pairs for which these awards apply.
- All Credit Card
American Express Gold Card, Rewards Gold Card, Rewards Plus Gold Card or Preferred Rewards Gold Card holders will earn double Membership Rewards points on virtually every dollar spent through Dec. 31. Double points are also earned with member’s additional cards. Maximum 100,000 points. Visit http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?50 to register for the promotion.
Alaska Mileage Plan members who sign up for the Alaska Visa Signature card will earn 20,000 miles upon approval. Cardholders will also get a 2,000-mile anniversary bonus. New cardholders will also receive a $50 companion ticket and another every year. There is no limit to the number of miles a cardholder may earn in a year. This is the richest credit card offer Alaska has ever offered its members.
The new Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card is almost too good to be true. In fact, we called a few times just to be sure we were reading this right. You’ll earn five Rewards points for every dollar spent on the card at any Marriott property, plus two points for every dollar spent on qualified dining, airline and rental car purchases, and one point for all other purchases.
Premier cardmembers receive a 15,000-point bonus upon the first use of the card; a free-night certificate valid at category 1-4 hotels, which is awarded upon account approval; a two-for-one golf certificate for use at participating Marriott-managed golf courses; a free-night certificate valid at category 1-5 hotels every year on the account anniversary date; and 15 nights toward elite status every year, which makes every cardmember a Silver Elite member and also gives a boost toward Gold or Platinum Elite status.
This is not to be missed. Visit http://www.marriottrewards.com
Marriott Rewards members who register at marriottrewards.com will earn MegaBonus points when they stay at participating Marriott properties and payment is made with a Visa card before January 31, 2007. There are a number of offers related to this promotion, some only requiring three stays for the bonus points, other requiring 15 nights. Upon registering, the Rewards system will assign you your goal-and using the new Promotional Tracker will certainly make this a new experience.
- Through Dec. 15, members of Best Western’s Gold Crown Club and the NASCAR-themed Speed Rewards will earn double points for every Sunday-Thursday stay with the Double Up promo. Register prior to your first stay at www.bestwestern.com or call 1-800-WESTERN. Want something even better? Members of the Gold Crown Club AAA Preferred program earn triple points or triple airline miles with every stay on any day of the week. As with the other promo, members must register prior to the first stay.
Best Western is marking its 60th Anniversary by offering lifetime Diamond Elite status to Gold Crown Club members who stay a total of 60 or more qualified nights at Best Western hotels around the world during 2006. To be eligible, guests must be members of Gold Crown Club, but no registration is required.
- Choice Privileges has been great all year in terms of promotions, and this fall is no different. Until Dec. 15, Privileges members who stay two separate times at most Choice properties in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, or the Caribbean will earn enough points for a free future stay. That’s points, not a time-limited voucher. Check out http://www.choicehotels.com for the scoop.
- United Mileage Plus members can redeem miles for dining certificates through restaurant.com. Redeem 1,000 miles for a $25 certificate or 2,000 miles for four $25 certificates. Certificate are valid at nearly 7,000 restaurants nationwide. See http://www.insideflyer.com/link/?35 for more information.