- Delta SkyMiles members who hold Delta-branded American Express cards can earn double miles or points (depending on the card) for charges made through Aug. 31. Holders of either the Delta SkyMiles credit card or the Delta SkyPoints credit card are eligible.
Registration is required. Visit online or call 1-800-653-6051 to enroll a Delta SkyMiles card, or call 1-800-615-0403 to enroll a SkyPoints card.
- Through July 31, Omni Select Guest members will earn triple miles for every stay, beginning with their second, throughout the promotional period. A typical stay earns 500 miles; this promotion offers 1,500. To sweeten the deal, they’re offering a second weekend night for only $25 after the first stay.
After your first qualified business stay during the promotional period, you will receive an email with a promotional code that can be used to book a consecutive two or more night weekend stay, and receive your last night at $25 on http://www.omnihotels.com — The weekend stay must be booked before Sept 30, and departure must be on or before Sept. 30.
Members of American AAdvantage, Amtrak Guest Rewards, Delta SkyMiles, and United Mileage Plus are all eligible.
- Best Western is marking its 60th Anniversary by offering lifetime Diamond Elite status to Gold Crown Club members who stay a total of 60 or more qualified nights at Best Western hotels around the world during 2006. To be eligible, guests must be members of Gold Crown Club, but no registration is required.
- In one of the richest credit card bonus offers ever, you can earn three free nights — that’s right, three — when you successfully apply for the Choice Privileges Visa card. Members who apply by Aug. 31 and make a purchase by Nov. 1 will earn 24,000 points. The card has no annual fee, by the way. Check out http://www.choicehotels.com for the scoop.
- As they are wont to do, the good folks at InterContinental Hotels Group Priority Club Rewards have replaced one solid promotion with another.
Spring’s “3,000 Points or 1,000 Miles” promotion has given way to summer’s “2,000 Points or 500 Miles” campaign. For every second night, members will earn 2,000 points or 500 bonus miles. Don’t let the name fool you…you can still earn up to 20,000 points or 5,000 miles until Aug. 31.
Registration is, of course, required. Check out http://www.priorityclub.com/2000 for details.
- AirTran Airways is letting A+ Rewards members earn roundtrip tickets when they purchase Internet access or voice services from EarthLink. Members can earn at least 16 credits, equal to a roundtrip ticket, when they sign up for EarthLink dial-up, high-speed DSL or cable, or trueVoice Unlimited Internet phone service, for a limited time only.
Visit http://www.earthlink.net/partners/airtran/voice/16online for more information.
Here’s the kicker: Though the offer lasts a “limited time,” no specific end-date has been given. We suggest that if you’re interested, you get moving!
- Red Lion wants you to “Stay the Summer” with them, and they’re offering up to three free nights to do it. Before Sept. 30, book one two or more night stay online and earn 5,000 GuestAwards points; book another, and earn 10,000; book a third, and earn 15,000, for a total of 30,000. Check out http://www.redlion.com/stay the summer for details.
- The new Marriott Rewards Premier Visa Signature Card is almost too good to be true. In fact, we called a few times just to be sure we were reading this right. The card earn five Rewards points for every dollar spent on the card at any Marriott property, plus two points for every dollar spent on qualified dining, airline and rental car card purchases, and one point for all other card purchases.
Premier cardmembers receive a 15,000-point bonus upon the first use of the card; a free night certificate valid at category 1 — 4 hotels, which is awarded upon account approval; a two-for-one golf certificate for use at participating Marriott-managed golf courses; a free-night certificate valid at category 1 — 5 hotels every year on the account anniversary date; and 15 nights toward elite status every year, which makes every cardmember a Silver Elite member and also gives a boost toward Gold or Platinum Elite status.
This is not to be missed. http://www.marriottrewards.com/premiervisa
- Every quarter, the good folks at Alaska Airlines put a few spots on the map on sale for juicy discounts, and this summer is no different. Members can save 5,000 miles off the usual 20,000-mile Saver Awards on travel between Seattle and Calgary, Edmonton, Sun Valley or Kelowna. The offer is available for travel until Aug. 31. Award reservations must be booked online at http://www.alaskaair.com
- Through July 31, all Wyndham guests who book online and stay at any Wyndham hotel can receive a free Motorola i836 walkie-talkie GPS-enabled cell phone. Wyndham ByRequest members will automatically be eligible to receive the offer whether booking online or staying at a Wyndham property.
Details about the promotion are available online at http://www.wyndhamgiveaway.com