* One point per dollar spent on room rates.
– 50% off (600 points)
– Free night (750 points)
– Two nights and greens fees in Palm Springs, CA or Bend, OR (2,500 points)
– One coach ticket, domestic (5,000 points)
– $15 Restaurant certificate (250 points)
– $50 restaurant certificate (500 points)
– $35 donation to school of choice (350 points)
– Over 25 affiliate hotels nationwide, in addition to all Drury Inns
* Silver (1,125 points in a calendar year)
– 20% discount on rates, entry into yearly drawing, early check-in, late check-out, complimentary upgrades based on availability
* Gold (3,750 points)
– Same as Silver, plus 25% discount
* Platinum (5,624 points)
– Same as Gold, plus 30% discount
RULES and RESTRICTIONS
* Account transfer/pooling
– Not Available.
* Mileage/point purchase
– Not Available
– Two years in the absence of stay activity
* Award transfers
Shilo Inns was founded in 1974, and today has more than 45 locations in nine western states. Business travelers can avail themselves of complimentary amenities, such as high speed Internet access in all guest rooms and suites, dual phone lines, data ports, incoming fax service and free local calls and 800 number access.
Star Rewards is about where a smaller chain’s loyalty program should be. In fact, it’s unusual to see a points-based system, complete with an elite level, in such a small company.