* 1 point per dollar spent, excluding taxes.
– Upgrades (350 points)
– Free Night (1,400 points)
– Retail gift certificates (1,500-4,000 points)
– Merchandise (4,000-6,000 points)
– Vacation packages (7,500-50,000 points)
* Car rental
– Future Shop, Home Depot, Gap, Linens n Things, Footlocker, Old Navy, etc.
* Silver (1-14 nights)
– Express Check-In and checkout, 59-second check-in guarantee, wake-up call guarantee
* Gold (15-39 nights)
– 25% earning bonus, check-cashing up to $200, complimentary newspaper, family member stays at no charge, priority waitlisting, free local calls, turndown service
* Platinum (40 nights)
– 50% earning bonus, complimentary continental breakfast, Internet access, 50% discount on second room for family members, guaranteed availability, late check-out, complimentary room upgrades, welcome amenity
RULES and RESTRICTIONS
* Account transfer/pooling
– Not Available.
* Mileage/point purchase
– Not Available.
– Points will expire in the absence of hotel use for 12 months
* Award transfers
– Awards may be issued in any name, but may not be transferred once issued
Coast Hotels & Resorts is a Western North American regional chain of hotels and resorts, with 35 hotels and resorts in Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, British Columbia and Alberta, Canada. For a relatively small chain, the company boasts a remarkably sophisticated loyalty program, with a full schedule of awards and a robust elite-level program.
Members are looking at spending about 7-10 nights before earning a free room night, which is about average for the industry. Awards and elite benefits are at least on par with much larger competitors, if not better.