* Kimpton InTouch is not a points-based program; like those of Omni Hotels and Wyndham, Kimpton’s program is based more on guest recognition and personalized preferences. That said, Kimpton does offer awards based on the number of nights stayed at participating hotels.
– Free night (7 stays or 21 nights).
– Airfare for two to any Kimpton location (40 stays or 120 nights).
– Choice of Membership to Kimpton Life Wine Society, gift certificate for Kimpton Restaurants, or gift certificate to a leading design, wellness or gourmet company (25 Visits or 75 Nights).
– Cocktail party or chef-hosted dinner at a Kimpton restaurant (45 stays or 135 nights).
– Choice of weekend in Napa Valley and private tasting at LaTour Vineyards, weekend wellness retreat, cocktail party or chef-hosted dinner, or shop Kimpton Designers’ Collection for Kimpton fixtures or furnishings (50 stays or 150 nights).
* Inner Circle (15 stays or 45 nights)
– Custom preferences (favorite beverage, snack, sweet, magazine, music or any requested amenity); complimentary upgrade based on availability; preferred availability with at least 48 hours advance notice; invitation to new hotel openings; VIP reservation line; VIP reservations at Kimpton restaurants – when Inner Circle members identify themselves as such, they will receive a complimentary chef’s course, preferred seating and preferred reservations; direct access to Tom LaTour, Kimpton Hotels’ Chairman & CEO.
RULES and RESTRICTIONS
* Personal rewards and stay/room night levels may be transferred between two specifically designated accounts sharing the same residential mailing address.
Kimpton Hotels is a San Francisco-based company known for its collection of stylish independent “lifestyle” hotels. Founder Bill Kimpton, an investment banker-turned-hotelier, conceived and developed the first “boutique” hotel in the U.S. Founded in 1981, the company currently operates 39 hotels and restaurants across the U.S. and Canada.
The company launched its first loyalty program, “Guest Loyalty,” in January 2002, and introduced a revised version, “InTouch,” in January of 2004, with an emphasis on the personalization of the guest experience.
Kimpton has recently launched a “Women In Touch” program, designed to serve the unique wishes and needs of women guests, with the introduction of special packages. This is the first phase of a company-wide initiative that will include a special amenities program and travel Web site tailored specifically to the needs of women travelers.