- The Faster Free Nights promotion is happening for Hyatt Gold Passport members. Through Aug. 31, all you have to do to earn a free award night is make two qualifying stays at any Hyatt and pay with your MasterCard. Register for this promotion by visiting http://www.goldpassport.com or call (800) 51 HYATT.
- Northwest’s Fly Free Faster is back. To earn 10,000 WorldPerks bonus miles, register online between May 15 and Aug. 31, and perform one of the following activities between June 1 and Aug. 31:
- Take a qualifying flight
- Successfully apply for and pay the annual fee for a new WorldPerks Visa
- Sign up for MCI, Nextel, EarthLink or AT&T Worldnet Service
- Purchase a new Worldclubs membership
- Purchase a minimum of 5,000 miles through WorldPerks Buy &
Gift Miles at nwa.com
Then earn five partner credits from non-air WorldPerks partners.
Visit http://www.nwa.com/offers/fff3 to register.
- You can still earn double credit when you book your flight at http://www.southwest.com and fly by Dec. 31, 2003. With double credit you can earn a free flight in as few as four roundtrips. This one is headed to the frequent flyer marketing Hall of Fame. What is amazing is how long they have extended this bonus. Keep clicking and keep flying.
- Diners Club Club Rewards is reintroducing its 2:1 Diners Club/British Airways promotion, effectively yielding a 1:1 conversion ratio of Diners points for BA Executive Club miles. The offer will be available on the Diners Club Web site and is offered through Aug. 31.
- All summer long. That’s the length of time for the latest and greatest bonus bonanza from Priority Club. Members who register will earn 5,000 bonus points or 1,500 bonus miles for every third qualifying stay, up to a total of 25,000 points or 7,500 miles. This promotion runs from June 16 through August 31. So, Fly Three, Get One Free from the airlines and even more from Priority Club. Did we mention this promotion lasted all summer long? Just in case. Register at http://www.priorityclub.com/lucky.
- Through Aug. 31, Hilton HHonors members who book online at hiltonhhonors.com earn double base points if they pay with a Visa card. That’s double points with a card just about everyone has. Check it out online at http://www.hiltonhhonors.com.
- Who’s got the best deal in this “Fly Three, Fly Free” madness? That depends on what you’re looking for. For thrifty passengers looking to fly on the cheap, we’d recommend United — the ones who started it all. United’s offer is good for all classes of service. The only restriction is that economy-class travel cannot include a Saturday night. Register and fly before Sept. 30.
Fly Three, Fly Three. The latest frequent flyer promotion has swept the industry by storm. Every one of the Big Six, along with Alaska Mileage Plan, have joined the dance, and most are giving you until the end of September to get it done.
- 2wice as Nice? We certainly think so as members of the Club Ramada program can now earn airline miles in addition to their points earned for hotel stays through Sept. 30. That’s a double dip, just like ice cream. Members can earn 250 airline miles for each stay at a U.S. Ramada location as a member of the American AAdvantage, Continental OnePass or Delta SkyMiles programs. It’s easy, but members must register for this promotion and also update their member profile with Club Ramada to reflect which frequent flyer miles you want to earn. Don’t delay on this because you may be out more miles. You can register online or call (800) 672-6232.
In addition, once you register your frequent flyer program information with Club Ramada, you will automatically be entered into a sweepstakes to win 100,000 frequent flyer miles every time you stay at a Ramada location in the U.S. One winner will be chosen each month from June 1 — Sept. 30. Club Ramada: Nice to see you again. Nice promotion.
- American Express Membership Rewards members in Canada who transfer Membership Rewards points into Delta SkyMiles between July 1 and Aug. 31 will receive a 34-percent bonus. The standard ratio for points transfers is 1,000 Membership Rewards points to 750 SkyMiles. With the bonus, every 1,000 points transferred becomes 1,005 SkyMiles. Call 1-800-668-AMEX.
- A Dead Heat: And you thought earning miles from car rentals was passe (or at least very slow). We’ve got a dead heat for two great car rental bonuses. Until the end of the year, British Airways Executive Club members can earn up to 6,000 miles by renting a car with Avis. Members who register at http://www.avis.com will get an additional 500 miles on their second rental, 1,000 miles on the fourth, and 1,500 miles on their sixth. Blue members, use code B335100; Silver and Gold members, use B335300. America West FlightFund members can earn quadruple miles with Thrifty Car Rental (1,000 miles per rental transaction) when booking on thrifty.com using PC code AWI3.